ABSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is absu Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) form out for 2023, Below is absu post utme screening date and time, absu post utme registration deadline and absu post utme registration portal.
Is ABSU Post-UTME Form 2023 Out?
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Abia State University, Uturu and those interested in Admission into the University but have not made it their Choice for the 2023/2024 Pre Admission Screening Registration into ABSU.
The Abia State University, Uturu Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise start on the date to be announce.
How Much is ABSU Post UTME Form
The ABSU post utme form fee 2023 is that all Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only.
ABSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The absu post utme cut off mark for all courses is 140 for all courses.
Eligibility Criteria ABSU Post UTME Screening
a. Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
b. Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
c. Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
d. Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate
ABSU Post UTME Form Portal and How to Apply 2023
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
3. Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
4. Select ABSU Aptitude Test
5. Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Date 2023
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into regular degree programmes of Abia State University, for the 2023/2024 academic session, that the supplementary Post-UTME screening test has been scheduled as follows:
Venue: Uturu Campus, for all the programmes
ABSU Post Utme Form Closing Date 2023
The Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) closing date for the registration application forms is not yet out.