Adeyemi College of Education, ACEONDO NCE Admission List PDF is Out for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Batch 2022/2023. This is to inform all the prospective NCE students of the Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) that the authorities have released the 2022/2023 admission list.
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th admission list of ACEONDO NCE admitted candidates for 2022/2023 Admission into various degree programmes has now been released.
Candidates who participated in the 2022/2023 Admission screening exercise can now check their admission status via the Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Admission portal.
How to Check ACEONDO NCE Admission List 2022
Follow the steps below to check whether your name is on the NCE final Admission List.
1) Go to https://aceondo.edu.ng/new-admission-list-for-2022-2023-first-batch-is-out/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education UPDATED NCE Supplementary admission list.
2) Adeyemi College of Education UPDATED NCE Supplementary admission list.
Go to https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/2022-2023-supplementary-nce-list/ to access the Adeyemi College of Education NCE Supplementary admission list.
3) Go to https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/2022-2023-fourth-batch-nce-list/ to access Adeyemi College of Education NCE 4th batch admission list.
4) Go to https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/2022-2023-third-batch-nce-list/ to access Adeyemi College of Education NCE 3rd batch admission list.
5) Go to https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/2022-2023-second-batch-degree-and-nce-list/ to access Adeyemi College of Education NCE 2nd batch admission list.
6) Go to https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/2022-2023-first-batch-degree-and-nce-merit-list/ to access Adeyemi College of Education NCE 1st batch admission list.
On the List display… Press ctrl + F, then type in your name in the space provided, then Press Enter to search for your name.
NOTE: Admitted candidates are expected to visit CAPS on Jamb site to accept the admission immediately.
ACE 2022/2023 Accommodation Fee Payment
Sequel to the alternative method of hostel accommodation for this 2022/2023 session, an alternative payment method too has been proffered for those allocated rooms. Candidates should strictly follow these steps for the accommodation payment:
No payment should be made until a specific space has been allocated at the Division of Student Affairs DSA. Such space will be part of information to be supplied on Remita as detailed below:.
1. Visit remita.net on any browser.
2. Search for Adeyemi College of Education Ondo on the search menu bar “search here for a biller” and click on it to initiate the process of paying the biller
3. Under name of service/purposes click and search the drop down for “Others”.
Note: If anyone does not pay under “Others” in the service/purpose description, no refund shall be made for any wrong Payment.
4. Fill the Remita Payment form as appropriate.
NOTE: Put your full name with JAMB Reg.No/Mat.No., as the Payer and in the description, indicate the payment you are making e.g. Adenegan 2022/2023 Abiodun R4S2 Hostel Fee for ease of reconciliation, where Adenegan is just your own Surname and R is Room while S is Space.
5. After filling the payment form correctly (eg. TETFund hostel fee is N20,090 while Oduduwa is N15090). Pls click submit after confirming you are not a robot.
6. It will take you to the Remita Payment page and also send you a notification email immediately.
You can either pay directly using the Remita Payment electronic gateway using the stated options or visit any bank with the RRR number to make payment.
7. Once payment is made, an electronic mail with a receipt will be sent to you by remita confirming the payment made.
8. Kindly take your generated remita receipt to the Colleg Bursary (cash office session) to change it to the College receipt which should then be taken to DSA office for proper hostel room allocation final stage.
Downloadpastquestion Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Adeyemi College of Education NCE Admission List.