Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024. The Application form for admission into Adamawa state college of nursing and midwifery for 2023 session is now available for sale.
All qualified candidates are required to apply for the admission into Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola. The Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following COURSES;
- Basic Nursing Programmes
- Basic Midwifery Programmes
- Community Nursing Programmes
- Community Midwifery programmes
How Much is Adamawa State College of Nursing Form
The Cost of Application Form is five Thousand seven hundred and fifteen Naira (N5,715) only.
- Must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics, at not more than two sittings for Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery.
- For Community Nursing and Midwifery programs, the candidate must have four credits to include: English Language, Biology, and any two from the above subjects. Community programs are for indigenes ONLY, non-indigenes need not to apply.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- The Application form can be obtain online at this link: Conam.admissions.cloud/
- Go to new application, enter and open an account.
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of five Thousand seven hundred and fifteen Naira (N5,715) only, via remita with your ATM Card or generate RRR and go to any BANK.
- Thereafter, return to the website. You can access the form and fill it out online on or before 31st August, 2023.The following documents are to be uploaded while filling the form:
- Birth certificate
- Indigene letter
- Primary certificate
- Result and Passport photograph.
Print three copies of the form and submit to the College together with your e-receipt on or before on the date to be announce. You are also required to pay N500 into the account of Adamawa State Nursing & Midwifery Council Committee at Brethren Microfinance Bank Yola, 0505006126.
Bring the payment teller to the College.
However, you may wish to patronize the College cyber café for such services at an affordable price.
Adamawa State College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
This is to inform candidates who applied for admission into Anambra State College of Nursing Sciences Nkpor is Entrance Exams for 2023/2024 admission has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form Closing Date 2023
The deadline for the submission of the application form not yet announce.
Adamawa State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery.
I have compiled the Adamawa State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download