AKSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is post utme form for aksu out, Below AKSU post utme screening date, aksu post utme form deadline and how to apply for AKSU post utme form.
Is AKSU Post UTME Form for 2023 out?
This is to inform all prospective candidates who chose Akwa Ibom State University, Uyo as their first choice for 2022/2023 academic session that the AKSU Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise has started.
Does AKSU Write Post UTME Exam
Is it truth that AKSU are writing post utme screening exam this year? Yes. The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) conducts Post Utme Screening Examination before candidates are given admission.
How Much is AKSU Post UTME Form
All Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only).
AKSU cut off mark
Only UTME candidates who made AKSU their First (1st) Choice Institution and scored 140 and above, are eligible to apply for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes.
Courses offered in AKSU
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into AKSU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- MARINE BIOLOGY
- MARINE ENGINEERING
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- PERFORMING ARTS
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOIL SCIENCE
Eligible candidates for AKSU Post UTME Screening
- ONLY Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results online at JAMB Portal in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click ‘Start Now’
- Click ‘Enroll’.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click Next.
- Proceed to make payment of NGN 2000.00 registration fee (excluding bank charges).
Note: Payment can be made via Debit card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the bank, repeat steps 1-3 then continue with registration.
5. Click to upload your passport sized photograph (passport must be between 20kB and 50kB) and click Next.
6. Enter your O-level result details (School Name, Exams Year, Exam Type, Exam batch (Internal/External) and grades for each subject)
Note: Awaiting results candidates are to select the awaiting result option from the exam type drop down and leave the o-level details fields empty.
7. After Entering the O-level result details click Next.
8. Upload the Scanned copies of your documents (Certificate of Origin, Original Jamb Result, O-level Result, Certificate of medical fitness, 2023 JAMB DE printout(for DE only) ) in jpg format with a minimum size of 120kB and maximum of 150kB.
9. Preview the details entered to ensure it is correct.
10. After confirmation, click the ‘Finish’ button to generate the registration confirmation slip.
AKSU Screening Date
The Post-UTME admission screening exercise for the 2023/2024 session will be scheduled as follows;
- Screening for 1st Choice UTME candidates will hold on a date to be communicated to candidates later
- Screening Test for DE candidates will hold on a date to be communicated to candidates later
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
Time: 9am daily.
AKSU Screening Date and Requirements
- 2023 UTME Result slip showing candidate’s photograph in colour.
- 2023 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- A-level, NCE, ND, HND certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
- AKSU PUTME/DE Registration Confirmation Slip (2023)
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
- No candidate with awaiting results will be offered admission in AKSU. All candidates are advised to upload their O’level (SSCE/NECO) results online at the JAMB Portal in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE approved by JAMB.
- Kindly note that the University does not have individuals/sales agents. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) to an individual’s account does so at his/her own risk.
- Applicants are hereby strongly advised to visit ONLY the University website www.aksu.edu.ng, e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Form Closing Date 2023
The closing date for AKSU Post UTME Registration for the screening exercise has not yet out.
For further information, please send an e-mail: to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.