Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form 2023/2024. Is akwa ibom state school of nursing form out, You will see how to apply for school of nursing form akwa ibom state.
Is Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form out for 2023?
The Akwa Ibom state school of nursing admission form into Basic Nursing Programmes for 2023/2024 Academic Session will Commences soon.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of school of nursing form akwa ibom state.
- Basic Nursing
Online Registration is expected to commence soon. Checkout: List of School of Nursing Whose Form is Out for 2023
How Much is Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Registration / Processing Fee
The Registration/Processing Fee is below.
- Indigenes- N5,000.00
- Non-Indigene – N7,000.00
Processing fee – N8,000.00
Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N500.00
Customized file – N500.00
- Indigenes: N 14,000.00
- Non-indigenes :N16,000.00
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Entry Requirement
- Possess WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2023 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
How to Apply / Registration
Registration will ONLY take place at Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health, Headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
a) Three recent colour passport photographs
b) Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name (if applicable)
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
Date of Entrance Examination:
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Closing Date 2023
The Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing.
I have compiled the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download