Babcock University Admission List PDF 2023/2024 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batch is Out . Is babcock university Supplementary list out. below is babcock university admission portal for the A, B, C, D E & F batch admission list.
Is Babcock University Admission List 2023 Out
Authorities of the Babcock University (BU) post UTME has successfully released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into their various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Babcock University Batch A, B, C and D Admission List has been successfully uploaded online.
Now, you can be able to check if your name is among the The 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch admission list of Babcock University admitted candidates for 2023/24 Admission.
The candidates listed below have been offered Provisional Admission ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS, for the 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
How to Check Babcock University Admission List 2023
The list below contains the names of those admitted into the Babcock University (BU). Follow the steps below to check whether your name is on the Babcock University final Admission List.
There are two ways to check if you have been enlisted by Babcock University or not.
- The first step is to to login to https://www.babcock.edu.ng/admission/list to access your BU admission status.
The second step is to;
- Log on to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ilaro Poly admission status.
Babcock University Admission List 2023/24 PDF Download
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download
What next after checking your name in the list?
If you have check the babcock admission list 2023 and did see your name on the list, congratulations. You can now proceed to the next stage.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Please note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
All Admitted Students are to to proceed with the Printing of Admission Letter and Payment of Acceptance Fee Immediately.
To do this, follow the instructions below
PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER
- Click the following link https://application2.babcock.edu.ng
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click “Download Admission Letter”
- Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
PAYMENT OF ACCCEPTANCE FEE
All candidates offered provisional admission on this batch (excluding LAW and MEDICINE AND SURGERY students) should proceed immediately to the bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira only, (N150,000.00.) which is part of the school fees using your APPLICATION ID as reference on E-tranzact payment platform.. Present your Application ID (6 digits) at any COMMERCIAL BANKS on the E-tranzact payment platform.
The Acceptance fee/Tuition fee is also payable by ATM (Visa or Master Card).
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng
- Login with your Application Page Usernameand Password
- Click to select ‘Make Payment’
Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2023-2024 JAMB score of 160.
A. Visit the university website at www.babcock.edu.ng to access semester Tuition fees for your specific course of study. This information can be found under “FINANCIAL SERVICES”.
B. NEW STUDENTS’ ARRIVAL, ORIENTATION AND REGISTRATION: THE RESUMPTION DATE SHALL BE COMMUNICATED TO YOU. However, upon resumption: Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University during the registration period with the following documents:
- Four (4) copies of 2023 original UTME/JAMB result slips; or Direct Entry JAMB Registration slip.
- Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
- Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
- Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
- Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
C. Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
D. Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
HOSTEL ACCOMODATION: New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
Male Category: Neal Wilson and Bethel Splendor
Female Category: Crystal Hall and Queen Esther
Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
Candidates who have not attained the age of Fifteen (15) by may not be considered for admission.
Babcock University reserves the rights to withdraw any admission offer if:
- It is discovered at any time a candidate does not possess any of the entry qualifications which he/she claims to have obtained.
- This provisional Admission offer DOES NOT meet the criteria as shall be stipulated by JAMB on 2023/2024 Admission Policy.
- However, the Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee Deposit stated above together with any other school fees already paid shall be subject to REFUND only on account of 4. (b) above.
DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.