Babcock University Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is Babcock post utme form on sale, Below Babcock University post utme screening exam date, Babcock University post utme form 2023 closing date.
Is Babcock University Post UTME Form for 2023 out?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Kogi State University Registration for the Screening Exercise for 2023/2024 Academic year has commence.
Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
We have compiled the Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download
How Much is Babcock University Post UTME Form
All Eligible candidates are required to make a payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira) only. The service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below.
Babcock University Post UTME Cut off Mark
To be eligible to write BU post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have Score of 170 and above.
Eligible Candidates For Babcock University Post UTME
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2022 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
Babcock University Courses
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into BU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENGLISH STUDIES
- FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- INFORMATION RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / INTERNTIONAL LAW AND DIPLOMACY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOCIAL WORK
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME Screening Form 2023
- VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
- Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to the email address supplied in step
- On the Left Panel do the following:
- Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
4. Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
5. Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form
Babcock University Post UTME Screening Date and Centres
|S/N||STATE||LOCATION ADDRESS||POST UTME DATES|
|1||OGUN||BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Centre, Chiemela Ikonne Computer Laboratory, Babcock University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State.||MON JULY 25|
|2||LAGOS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, 524 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|3||FCT, ABUJA||Babcock Guest House, 11, Hombori Street, off Freetown Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|4||RIVERS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Conference Headquarters, 466/468, Ikwere Road. Rumuokwuta, Portharcourt, Rivers state.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
Babcock University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023
When will BU post utme form close. The management of the Babcock University has not yet fixed the deadline of BU Post Utme screening form.