Bells University of Technology Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is Bells University post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below Bells University of Technology post utme screening date, Bells University of Technology post utme form closing date and how to apply for BUT post utme application form.
Is Bells University of Technology Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
The management of Bells University of Technology, Ota wishes to invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Bells University of Technology Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has commence.
How Much is Bells University of Technology Post UTME Form
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,500.00) only for Bells University of Technology post UTME screening exercise.
BUT Cut off Mark
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for BUT Post Utme is 160 for all the courses. The Bells University of Technology cut off mark also known as minimum score is 160 for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
Courses offered in Bells University of Technology
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into Bells University of Technology to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
A. Department of Biological Sciences
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Tech Biotechnology
B. Department of Chemical, Food and Nutrition Sciences
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
C. Department of Physical Sciences
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
D. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
– B.Tech. Computer Science
– B.Tech. Information Technology
College of Management Sciences (4 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Management Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Estate Management
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
College of Engineering (5 YEARS)
– B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Engineering
– B.Eng. Electrical Electronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering
- Intending Candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
- Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
Method of Application for Bells University of Technology Post UTME Screening Form
- Kindly visit the BUT Admission Application Portal here.
- Read the information displayed on the page carefully, scrolling from top to bottom, and click on the application link that applies to you
- You will be asked for your preference of payment, ePayment or to Pay at any Bank Branch. Select your preference
- After payment, proceed with your registration.
a. If your choice of payment was ePayment,
- Proceed and make payment using a Mastercard that is registered at your bank, for online payment. Print out your receipt, after you have successfully made payment.
- Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
B. b. If your choice of payment was Pay at any Bank Branch ,
- Print out your payment slip that tells you your reference number, how much you are expected to pay at the bank and also, the Bank and Account number to pay into.
- After payment, come back to the portal with your teller and proceed with your registration for screening. Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
C. c. Visit the screening centre that is most convenient for you, along with the following:
- The receipt your printed from the portal after online payment, or your teller from the bank
- The application form you printed from the portal after registration
- Passport Photographs
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
- Birth Certficate
- Credentials, if available
- Your UTME Result.
|Application Form:||N 2,500:00|
|Admission Processing:||N 3,000:00|
- All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of N350:00 per transaction applies for all transactions
Bells University of Technology Post UTME Screening Date
- The committee considered and approved the proposed admission dates for 2023/2024 Academic session as follows:
To Be Announced Later!
- Abuja Centre – ABUTECH Training Academy wing A, Crest Plaza 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa Abuja.Contact Person Mr John Iyoha 08033378804 Lagos Centre -St-Leo Catholic School.No 13-15 Alhaji Tokunbo Alli Street off Toyin Street Ikeja, Lagos.
- Warri Centre – Cambridge International School Kosini Street, off Airport Road Warri, Delta state.Contact Person Mrs Ozono 07060442522
- Port-Harcourt Centre – Rivers State College Of arts and science Rumola Port-harcourt.Contact Person Mrs Lureta Berber 08035456614
- Ibadan Centre – St.Louis Grammer School. Mokola,Ibadan Oyo.
- Ota Center – Bells University of technology, Multipurpose Hall, Bells university of technology, Ota.
NOTE: All Enquiries related to regular undergraduate admissions, should be directed to the Undergraduate Admissions Officer, Mr. O. A. Adelowo via:
Bells University of Technology Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the Bells University of Technology (BUT) has not fixed the deadline of Bells University of Technology Post Utme screening form.
Tel: (081) 84442354, (081) 14545150, (081) 24606042..
Email: email@example.com (for Regular Undergraduate Admissions)