Admission Form for Benue State School of Nursing Makurdi 2023/2024 is Out. Benue State School of Nursing Makurdi Form 2023/2024. Benue State School of Nursing Makurdi admission Form for 2023 academic session is out.
Is Benue State School of Nursing Makurdi Admission Form 2023 out?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for screening and admission into the General Nursing programmes of the School of Nursing, Mkar Gboko Benue State for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How Much is School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form
The sale of Online Application Forms for admission into Post Basic Nursing Programme has commence from August, 2023.
The cost of form for General Nursing programmes is Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00).
- Applicants MUST not be less than 16 years at the time of application.
- MUST possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings of the same examination body OR NABTEB at not more than one (1) sitting.
How to Apply for School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form 2023
Applicants are to visit the College website at https://www.mcons.edu.ng to complete their application or visit the College, Makurdi College of Nursing Sciences, opposite Benue State University, Makurdi.
School of Nursing Mkar Entrance Examination Date 2023
The Benue State School of Nursing Makurdi Entrance Examination scheduled below;
Examination Examination Date: 17TH & 18TH AUGUST, 2023
Time: 8:00 AM PROMPT
Venue: THE COLLEGE PREMISES
SCREENING OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS: 19TH AUGUST, 2023
School of Nursing Mkar Application Form Closing Date 2023
The deadline for sale of Online Application Forms for admission Not Specified Yet. You will endeavor to complete the online registration before this date else your application will not be accepted.
Benue State School of Nursing Makurdi Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Benue State School of Nursing Makurdi Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Benue State School of Nursing Makurdi.
I have compiled the School of Nursing Mkar Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download