Bingham University Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is Bingham University Post UTME online registration Form Out. The Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME Screening form, Aptitude Test Date, Bingham University cut off mark and Registration Details for 2023/2024 is below.
Is Bingham University Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
The university hereby informs interested candidates who did not select Bingham University as one of their choices in the 2023 UTME that they are eligible to apply, but must change their choice of institution to Bingham University through JAMB.
Bingham University Post Utme form for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the management of the University. The Bingham University Post-UTME Form Exercise has commence.
How Much is Bingham University Post UTME Form
The application fee for the Bingham University Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below.
Bingham University Post UTME Cut off Mark
All Candidates who chose Bingham University in the 2023 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 and above for screening.
The JAMB cut-off marks for programmes in Bingham University are as follows:
MBBS – 220
Pharmacy – 200
Nursing – 180
Law – 220
Computer Science – 180
Medical Laboratory Science – 170
Public Health – 170
Doctor of Optometry – 170
Architecture – 160
Economics – 160160
Other Programmes – 150
Courses offered in Bingham University
It is also important to know the available Bingham University courses before you apply for admission into the school. Below is the list of Bingham University courses offered in the school.
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Surveying
Faculty of Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B. Ed. Educational Psychology
Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English
Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- BLIS, Library and Information Science
Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- College of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- MBBS, Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- B.Sc. Radiography and Radiological Sciencesy
- BMLS, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
Bingham University Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have taken the 2023 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 150. The minimum qualification for a Degree programme is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form 2023
- Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, login to the portal and use theMy Payments menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita button after which a payment slip will be generated. Interested candidates are to note that the application form attracts a non-refundable fee of Two thousand naira only (N2,000.00).
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction, alternatively the applicant can pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible where you are required to fill and submit using the Form submission button.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following numbers: 08051779562; 08115090111, 08032613576; or email us at: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with your first name, last name, your phone number and details of the problem(s) encountered.
Completed Forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click submit online.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms.
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day.
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance & Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission.
Bingham University Post UTME Screening Date 2023
Venue for the screening is: Bingham University, Permanent Site, KM 26 Abuja-Keffi Express way, Kodape (Auta Balefi) New Karu, Nasarawa State.
Candidates are required to bring along: Originals and Photocopies of their O‘Level and A’Level results, 2023 UTME result slip, 2 passport size photographs and payment Receipt or Teller. Please note that Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are also required to bring their registration form printout. Screening commences at 9am Prompt each day.
Bingham University Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the Bingham University has not fixed the deadline of Bingham University Post Utme screening form.