BSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023. Is BSU post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below BSU post utme screening date, BSU post utme form closing date and how to apply for Benue State University post utme application form.
Is BSU Post UTME Form 2022 Out?
This notice is to all candidates that made Benue State University, Makurdi (BSU) as their first choice and second choice of institution in the 2022/2023 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise.
When is BSU Post UTME Form 2022 Coming out
The Benue State University Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise start on December, 2022.
How Much is BSU Post UTME Form 2022
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Benue State University post UTME screening exercise.
BSU Cut off Mark 2022
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for BSU Post Utme is 150 and above. The Benue State University cut off mark also known as minimum score is 150 for the 2022/2023 Academic year.
Courses offered in Benue State University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into BSU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY / INTRODUCTORY TECHNOLOGY
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOGY
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PRE-PRIMARY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Eligible Candidates For BSU Post UTME
- Candidates who scored 150 points and above for programmes other than Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Radiography & Radiation Science and the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (200 and above) in the UTME as well as Direct Entry candidates are eligible to participate at the Registration for Online Screening Exercise of the University.
- Aspirants who did not initially choose BSU as their first choice but are willing to come to BSU can apply for change of institution through JAMB; provided they fall within the thresholds of programmes specified above.
All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 150 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other programmes in the faculties of Arts, Social Sciences or Education. Also candidates who applied for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing Science, B.Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science and Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 150 and 199 shall be considered for any of Anatomy, Physiology and other allied Sciences’ programmes.
How to Apply for BSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
Candidates shall be required to pay a non-refundable Direct Entry screening/registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using the following payment procedure:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on E-Payment to open the E-Payment page
- Click on programmes and then select “Degree”
- Select Payment category as “POST DE APPLICATION”
- Type in the Direct Entry Registration number,
- Select Session as “2022/2023”
- Select “Session” under semester field
- Click on “Generate payment reference” button to generate reference number
- Click on “click to proceed” link at the bottom of the page to access three (3) payment options as follows:
(I). For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select your card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(II). For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(III). For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
(IV). For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and now select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” on the “Portal” section left of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your DIRECT ENTRY Registration number and click “Verify” button to log in. Register and upload credentials online for the Direct Entry screening exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata. Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB and A’ level Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Direct Entry slip.
3. Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print and submit to Faculty Officer of your faculty for signing and documentation.
BSU Screening Date 2022
When is the date for BSU Post-UTME Screening 2022? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for BSU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
BSU Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2022
The management of the Benue State University (BSU) has not yet fixed the deadline for the application of MSU Post Utme screening form.
Tips to Pass BSU Post UTME 2022
Everything you need to know about the Benue State University Post UTME and how to pass excellently well will be discussed in this article, and you are encouraged to leave a comment if you have questions.
BSU admission aggregate is determined by JAMB score and Post-UTME score i.e.( JAMB score/8) + (Post UTME score/2). However, you must have met the O’level criteria before you can be offered admission.
Firstly, before you can be invited to write BSU Post UTME 2022/2023, you must have scored at least 200 in JAMB. And a higher score like 250 and above is suitable for candidates who want to study competitive courses at the Benue State University.
I have discovered that candidates who fail BSU Post JAMB were unaware of tips to success in the exam. And because of the level of failure, I have decided to write success tips for candidates who want to write Benue State University Post JAMB.
- The test is Paper-based against the computer-based in some universities in Nigeria
- You have 90 minutes to answer 100 questions
- You will be given a practice question during registration, and some questions out of it will come out. Expect something like 6-10 questions from the practice questions.
- The same subject combination you wrote in JAMB is the same you will write in BSU PUTME
- No calculator is allowed
- You’ll be tested with 25 questions from each subject