Table of Contents
- 1 NSCDC Recruitment Success Tips
- 1.1 Civil Defence NSCDC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- 1.2 Civil Defence Sample Questions from Previous Years.
- 1.3 Mathematics Section:
- 1.4 ENGLISH LANGUAGE SECTION:
- 1.5 How to Get Civil Defence Recruitment Past Questions PDF
Download Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers PDF for 2022/2023 NSCDC Recruitment aptitude test – Download in PDF into your phone or laptop below.
The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions NSCDC has set in the past.
This article will give you tips that will make you successful in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps aptitude test with hints on the past questions.
Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written NSCDC exam in the past.
NSCDC Recruitment Success Tips
Based on Civil Defence Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 01 hour.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs. Some of the question that came out last year include:
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for NSCDC aptitude test. Those that got employment into NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategies on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Your preparation start now and this is done by going through Civil Defence past question in order to familiarize yourself with how questions are being set.
Preparation for NSCDC final screening is the next stage after the aptitude test. Passing the aptitude test doesn’t equate to getting the job. You must be prepared well for the interview for you to have a better chance to land that your dream job. Practicing Civil Defence answers is not exactly the most exciting activity.
However, it really does make a difference. Academic studies consistently show that candidates who practice get more job offers. Practice makes you a much better and significantly increases your odds of getting hired. You must also be familiar with the core values of the Civil Defence you are applying to and this can be done by surfing through the Civil Defence website. You must be able to channel your answers during the Civil Defence aptitude test to the requirements of the position you applied for.
Civil Defence NSCDC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
We have take time to compiled this Civil Defence Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for you. We have also added accurate answers to help you during preparation.
The cost of the newly updated Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only.
Civil Defence Sample Questions from Previous Years.
General Knowledge Section:
1. The NSCDC College of Peace and Disaster management is in which state?
2. The NSCDC is statutorily empowered by Act. No. 2 of
3. The NSCDC was formally known as
A. Lagos Civil Defence Committee
B. Nigerian Blue Army
C. Federal Defence Corps
D. Defence and Protection Corps of Nigeria
4. Which president signed into law the statutory backing of the NSCDC?
A. Yakubu Gowon
B. Shehu Shagari
C. Olusegun Obasanjo
D. Muhammadu Buhari
5. When was the first military coup carried out in Nigeria?
6. How many local Government do we have in Nigeria?
7. Who is the first Nigerian president?
A. Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
B. Abubakar Tafa Balewa
C. Obafemi Awolowo
D. Alhmadu Bello
8. Which country’s flag is called the Union Jack?
C. Great Britain
9. What is the largest continent in the world?
10. What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
1. In the figure above, what is the value of a?
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
2. At central high school 50 girls play intramural basketball and 40 girls play intramural volleyball. If 10 girls play both sports, what is the ratio of the number who plays only volleyball?
3. Maria is 6 times as old as Tina. In 20 years, Maria will be only twice as old as Tina. How old is Maria now?
4. If a secretary types 60 words per minute, how many minute will he take to type 330 words?
5. If Scott can mow 2/5 of a lawn each hour, how many lawns can he mow in h hours?
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SECTION:
Lexis and Structures:
From the words given in A, B, C, D or E, choose the word or words nearest in meaning to the one printed in italics in the sentence. Write your answer in the space provided on the left of the question number.
1. Last night, I heard a Peculiar story about the activities of ghost.
2. That cheat of a boy cleverly imitated his father’s handwriting.
b. rubbed out
3. Mrs. Agu had to mend her basket before going to market this morning
4. Obi was very inquisitive during the lecture and was always asking question.
5. He was generous and shared what he brought with his friends
You can call us to confirm before purchasing via 07085608069
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any Civil Defence aptitude test, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
How to Get Civil Defence Recruitment Past Questions PDF
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via Text or WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Civil Defence Past Question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.