College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri Admission Form 2023/2024 is out. below is college of nursing maiduguri examination date and how to apply.
The sale of college of nursing and midwifery maiduguri borno state Application Forms for admission into National Diploma (ND) In Nursing, Basic Midwifery, Community Midwifery and community Nursing training program will commence on Monday 7th August, 2023.
How Much is College of Nursing Maiduguri Form
The application form fee is seven thousand naira (N 7,000).
- For Basic Midwifery, Community Midwifery and Community Nursing Candidates must possess five credits in O, level at not more than two (2) sittings which shall include: Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in WAEC NECO OR NABTEB.
- For National Diploma (ND) In Nursing: In addition to the above requirements, candidate must have sat for JAMB examination.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age and in sound complete state of health at the time of purchasing the form.
- NB: Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible and NABTEB result can only be combine with another NABTEB result.
How to Apply for College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri Form 2023
- Payment of nonrefundable fee of seven thousand naira (N 7,000) into college of Nursing and Midwifery Account via REMITA.
- All candidates are expected to summit copy of printout form to the college administrative office.
- Go to https://conmmaid.admissions.cloud and follow the instruction that follows
College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri Entrance Exams Date 2023
The entrance examination will hold on Saturday 9th September, 2023. at the College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri.
College of Nursing Maiduguri Admission Form Closing Date 2023
The sale of Application Forms for admission into Basic and Community Nursing training program Monday 4th September, 2023.
College of Nursing Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for College of Nursing and Midwifery Borno Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win College of Nursing and Midwifery Borno.
I have compiled the College of Nursing Maiduguri Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download