Download Command Secondary School Entrance Exams Past Questions and Answers PDF. Do you want to get admission into Command Secondary Schools, Command Technical Science Secondary School and Command Day Secondary Schools this year? If yes, download the Common Entrance Examination Past Questions here.
The entrance exam into JSS1 Command Secondary School past question is available in PDF format. You can download it and print. You can also use the pdf on your mobile device or computer.
We have up-to-date Command Secondary School past questions for their entrance examination. We have added accurate answers to help you during preparation.
The entrance exam into JSS1 of the Command Secondary School in Nigeria is very competitive and you have to perform excellently well in to be able to scale through into the oral interview stage.
Nature of the Command Secondary School Entrance Exam
The Command Secondary School Entrance Examination is divided into two 2 part, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Paper I consist of:
English Language and General Knowledge.
While Paper II consist of:
Mathematics and Quantitative Aptitude.
General Instructions for Command Secondary School
1. You must use a sharp HB Pencil to complete the answer sheet.
2. The answer sheet has your name, registration number and your particulars already printed on it.
3. Read through and call the attention of the invigilator to any error(s).
4. Think carefully before making your choice of answer.
4a. When you have chosen the correct answer to the question turn to the appropriate section (English Language/Verbal Aptitude and General Knowledge) of the Answer sheet.
4b. Look for the number of the question and the letter which agrees with your choice and blacken the circle containing the letter.
5.Use the example shown at the bottom left of the answer sheet as guide to proper shading of the correct answers.
6. If you wish to change the answer you have shaded previously, first erase it completely before shading the correct answer.
7. Work fast and as accurate as you can.
8. If you cannot answer any questions, do not spend too much time on it. Go to the next questions.
9. Do not ask anybody for explanation to any question during examination except the invigilator.
10. You are advised to keep within the period specified for each test.
11. You are reminded once again to use the number under English Language and General Knowledge section for Paper 1 of the answer sheet.
12. Read the instructions on the answer sheet before finally starting the examination.
Note: There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any Command Secondary School Entrance Examination, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
The cost of the newly updated Command Secondary School Entrance Exam Past Questions and Answers into JSS1 is 2,000.00 naira only.
How to Get Command Secondary School Past Questions and Answers PDF
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Command Secondary School Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.
Sample of Command Secondary School Past Questions on GENERAL SCIENCE
- Any alloy is formed from the combination of two or more
2. The planting of crops and rearing of animals is known as
a. Animal husbandry
c. Crop Rotation
3. One of the following is not a major unit in computer?
d. Processing unit
e. None of the above.
4. The pigment in plants that gives plants their green colour is known as
5. An instrument used for the measurement of humidity is called
6. Which of the following foods gives the highest amount of energy?
7. One of the following is an example of a chemical compound?
8. A medical doctor who specializes in the management and treatment of the brain is called?
9. Which of the following is a good conductor of heat?
10. The force which tends to resist or prevent easy movement of objects in a surface is known as………… force