WAEC Correction of Name 2023/2024 Portal for Date of Birth (DOB), Requirements and the procedures on How to Do Correction of Name in WAEC Result or Certificates below.
Correction of Name/Changes includes the following listed below:
- Date of Birth – Available
Note that WAEC would not entertain any request for amendment of date of birth after Results had been released.
How to Do Correction of Name in WAEC Result, Date of Birth and the Requirements
Yes, Firstly candidates are required to provide the following documents before proceeding to any of the the state or zonal WAEC Offices Nationwide for corrections.
1. Attestation Letter [This letter can be gotten from your school, showing you were / or still a bonafide student of the institution.]
2. Correction Letter [ The correction letter was to state the errors found in the WAEC result / certificate, Please kindly make sure you admit the mistakes been made]
3. Birth Certificate [This birth certificate MUST be the original one]
4. WAEC Result / Certificate [the one with the error on it]
5. Sworn Affidavit [Be it for Correction of Name or Date of Birth depending on your case]
6. School Register [This are for graduates, you must present your school register showing you were among those graduated from your institution]
7. Cash Sum of N10,000 for Names Correction or Date of Birth Correction, The both correction at once cost N15,000.
NOTE: You are to issued a receipt showing your payment was successful and accepted, You are now to wait for a validity period of 3 – 6 Months for the Council to work on your request and get it processed.