Covenant University Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is Covenant University post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below Covenant University post utme screening date, Covenant University post utme form closing date and how to apply for Covenant University post utme application form.
Is Covenant University Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes of Covenant University (CU), Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, on a full time basis for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform all applicants for the 2023/2024 admission into Covenant University, that the screening exercise has commence.
Download Covenant University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
How Much is Covenant University Post UTME Form
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Covenant University post UTME screening exercise.
Covenant University Cut Off Mark
Covenant University Cut-off Mark for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out. We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Covenant University (CU) that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2023/2024 academic session is 180 and above in the 2023 JAMB UTME.
Courses offered in Covenant University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into Covenant University to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
30. Computer Science
31. Management Information System
32. Industrial Mathematics
33. Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Covenant University Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Screening Form
International students should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee for the 2023/2024 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide applicant’s name, make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2023 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC Result or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
Please note that the screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
Covenant University Post UTME Screening Form Closing Date
This is to inform all applicants for the 2023/2024 admission into Covenant University, that the screening exercise will commence. Please check your registration email for further instructions on the screening process.