Table of Contents
CRUTECH Admission List PDF 2022/2023 is out. The 1st and 2nd admission list of Cross River University of Technology admitted candidates for 2022/2023 Admission into various degree programmes has now been released.
Is CRUTECH Admission List out 2022?
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) 2022/2023 academic session admission and participated in the post UTME screening exercise, that the Admission List various degree programmes for 2022/2023 is out.
When is CRUTECH Admission list coming out
The CRUTECH first (1st), second (2nd) batch admission lists is out on the official school portal of Cross River University of Technology.
The portal will enable all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening of CRUTECH to know their admission status.
How to Check CRUTECH Admission List 2022/23
The Admission Lists have been Available On the School Notice Board. Prospective Candidate can proceed to the School to Check their Names on the List.
There are three ways to check if you have been enlisted by Cross River University of Technology or not.
The first step is to;
- Visit CRUTECH admission portal by going to https://portal.crutech.edu.ng/
- Enter your username and password to login or supply your JAMB registration number as required on the portal for prospective students
- Click on login and check your CRUTECH admission status.
Or you can alternatively,
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ to check your name on or your status
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your CRUTECH admission status
CRUTECH Admission List PDF Download
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download.
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Downloadpastquestion congratulates all the students that made it to the admission list.