Delta State Hospitals Management Board Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 and Aptitude Test Date is out. Find more information on how to access the HMB list and check your name below.
You can now download the full pdf list of successful candidates in the just concluded Delta State Hospitals Management Board Recruitment 2023 for the following positions below.
- Senior Medical Officer II
- Nursing Officer II
- Asst. Nursing Officer
- Medical Records Officer
- X-Ray Technician
- Dental Technologist
- Hospital Administrator
- Higher Executive Officer
- Higher Executive Officer Accounts/Audit
- Assistant Executive Officer
- Assistant Executive Officer Accounts/Audit
- Biomedical Engineering
- Higher Technical Officer (Mech/Elect)
- Higher Stores Officer
- Assistant Stores Officer
- Store Keeper
- Programme Analysist II
- Assistant Data Processing Officer
- Confidential Secretary Grade III
- Secretarial Assistant II
- Clerical Officer II
- Health Assistants
How to Download Delta State Hospitals Management Board List
To check your name in the list, you need a PDF enabled phone.
The list was compiled in PDF, you will have to download it using phone or PC.
Click here to download for Health Assistant
Click here to download for Senior Medical Officer II
Aptitude Test Date for Senior Medical Officers and Health Assistant: SATURDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2021.
Click here to download for NURSING OFFICER II
Click here to download for ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICERS
Click here to download for NURSING OFFICER II (RN/RM)
Aptitude Test Date for NURSING: Aptitude test of shortlisted nurses applicants has been slated to hold on WEDNESDAY, 8TH SEPTEMBER 2021.
Venue: Asagba Model Secondary School, off Ezenei Avenue, Asaba, Delta State.
TIME: 7.30AM PROMPT.
SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS are to come to the Venue with the ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPY of the following;
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT IDENTIFICATION LETTER
- PRIMARY SIX LEAVING CERTIFICATE
- WAEC/NECO RESULT
- DEGREE RESULT
- ANNUAL PRACTICING LICENSE/FULL REGISTRATION
- OATH CERTIFICATE
- NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION
- MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE/ CHANGE OF NAME (WHERE APPLICABLE)
10) APPLICATION PRINT OUT
NOTE: ALL CANDIDATES ARE STRICTLY ADVISED TO COMPLY WITH COVID_19 RULES; AS CANDIDATES WITHOUT NOSE MASK WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE VENUE.