Delta State Schools of Nursing Form 2023/2024. Is delta state school of nursing form out. below is how much is delta state school of nursing form and how to apply for delta state school of nursing agbor form 2023.
Is Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Form 2023 out?
The Delta State school of Nursing form and midwifery is out on sale for 2023/2024 session and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 3 years Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery Programme in the following Schools of Nursing in Delta State;
- State School of Nursing, Warri
- State School of Nursing, Eku
- State School of Nursing, Agbor
- State School of Nursing, Asaba
- State School of Nursing, Sapele
The sale of Online Application Forms for admission into Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery Programme has commence.
Three (3) years Basic Nursing programme in October, 2023 for the award of Registered Nurse (R.N), certificate in state schools of nursing Warri, Eku and Agbor respectively.
Three (3) years Basic Midwifery programme in September, 2023 for the award of Registered Midwifery (R.M), certificate in state schools of nursing Asaba and Sapele respectively.
How Much is Delta State School of Nursing Form
The delta state school of nursing application form FEE is N15, 000.00 (Fifteen thousand naira) only.
- Five Credits at SSCE/WASC O/L NECO at not more than two sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Applicants must be age 17-25 years.
How to Apply for Delta State School of Nursing Form
- A NON-REFUNDABLE Entrance Examination fee of N15, 000.00 (Fifteen thousand naira) only. Payment should be made into Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery Account at Zenith Bank PLC Account Number: 1015649624.
- Forms are obtainable in all schools in Nursing and Midwifery Delta State.
- 2 Passport Photograph (Coloured with White Background) must be routed through the PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL OF APPLICANT’S CHOICE.
Delta State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
The Management of the Delta State Ministry of Health State-Owned Schools of Nursing wishes to inform all candidates that the 2023/2024 Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery Programme entrance examination has been scheduled to hold as follows below:
Time: 10:00am prompt
CANDIDATES SHOULD ENDEAVOUR T0 BRING THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THEM ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION;
Photocopy of filled form
Presentation of payment teller/completed examination forms at school of choice.
Delta State Schools of Nursing Application Form Closing Date
The Delta State Schools of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
Delta State Schools of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Delta State Schools of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Delta State Schools of Nursing.
I have compiled the Delta State Schools of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download