Ebonyi State Recruitment 2023/2024. Is Ebonyi State recruitment form out for 2023. Below is Ebonyi State recruitment portal, Ebonyi State recruitment application form, requirement and how to apply for Ebonyi State job recruitment.
Ebonyi State Government Recruitment 2023/2024 is currently ongoing. You can now read how to apply for Ebonyi State Ministry of Works and Transport Recruitment 2023 here.
The deadline for Ebonyi State Government Recruitment has been made known. You will endeavor to complete the online registration before this date else your application will not be accepted.
Ebonyi State Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of Ebonyi State recruitment 2023 portal login. We published Ebonyi State recruitment update to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
Ebonyi State online application form is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the Ebonyi State Government application form.
All publications here are for educational purposes and free.
You have already been informed that Ebonyi State Ministry of Works and Transport now invites an eligible consulting firm (Consultant) to indicate their interest in providing the Services below:
Available Positions for Ebonyi State Recruitment
Consultancy Services for the Design Review and Supervision of the Ebonyi State Ring Road Project.
Ref No.: EBRRP/CS/QCBS/19/01
Name of Project: Abakaliki Ring Road Project
Sector: Road Transport
- The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has received a loan from the Islamic Development Bank (ISDB) towards the cost for the Abakaliki Ring Road Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds for Consultancy Services for the Preconstruction Activities and Supervision of Section I:135 Ohaukwu – Onueke Road (35.48 Km), Section II: Onueke – Nwezenyi (52.42 Km) of the Abakaliki Ring Road Project.
- Therefore, the consulting services (“The Services”) includes the design review and supervision, of Section I:135 Ohaukwu – Onueke Road (35.48 1km), Section II: Onueke – Nwezenyi (52.42 Km)of Abakaliki Ring Road Project.
- The Ebonyi State Ring Road Project Objective is to contribute to socio-economic development, poverty reduction through improved road transport infrastructure to reduce road maintenance costs, vehicle operating cost and travel time. An Engineering Design Firm had been engaged to prepare detailed Engineering Design.
- The Ebonyi State Ministry of Works & Transport now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are fully qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of the similar assignment, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). The shortlisting criteria are: (Please note that Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage):
- General Experience of consulting firm in the field of specialty
- Evidence of registration with relevant authorities and professional bodies
- Evidence showing that firm is a legal entity
- Evidence showing technical and managerial capabilities of the firm.
- Evidence of delivering similar assignments
5. The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Paragraph 1.23 and 1.24 of the Guidelines for Procurement of Consultant Services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (Procurement Guidelines), setting forth IsDB’s policy on conflict of interest.
6. Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
7. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method set out in the Procurement Guidelines.
Now that you have known the Background Objective, it’s time to apply for the position you deemed yourself fit to apply.
How to Apply for Ebonyi State Recruitment
You must meet with all the specified Background Objective to be successful
You must apply before the deadline to be on the safer side. After the deadline for the application, the portal will be closed and you will not be able to apply again.
Ready to apply,
Interested and qualified consultant(s) may obtain further information and also deliver their Expression of Interest in a written form (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) during office hours (09:00 to 17:00 hours) (local time) to
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail)
State Project Implementation Unit (SPIU),
Ebonyi State Ring Road Project (EBRRP),
Ministry of Works & Transport
No 1 Onwe Road, Abakaliki,
Ebonyi State, Nigeria,
Attention: Engr. Uchechi Okah.
Ebonyi State Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Ebonyi State Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.