EBSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is out. The Ebonyi State University post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Below is EBSU post utme screening date, EBSU post utme form 2023 closing date and how to buy EBSU post utme form.
Is EBSU Post UTME Form for 2023 out
This is to inform all prospective candidates who chose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, EBSU as their first choice for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that candidates with Jamb score of 140 above are eligible to apply.
When is EBSU Post UTME 2023 Starting
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), will commence on the date to be announce.
How Much Is EBSU Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the EBSU Post Utme form.
Will EBSU Write Post UTME 2023/2024
Will ebsu write post utme this year, The EBSU will not write Post UTME Examination in 2023/2024 admission exercise.
EBSU Post UTME cut off mark
The general Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki cut off amrk for EBSU Post Utme form is 140 and above in 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Download EBSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
Ebonyi State University Courses
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU) to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED BIOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL LAW
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP PRODUCTION AND LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION ARTS
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN KINETICS
- INDUSTRAL MATHEMATICS/COMPUTER
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL METALWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SCIENCE EDUCATION
- SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPLOGY
- SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
EBSU Post Utme Eligibility
- Interested candidates who must have scored 140 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate payment invoice.
- Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Screening Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP 1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Date
This is to inform all candidates who registered for Ebonyi State University Post UTME Screening that the exam date have been announced by the school management.
NOTE: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issue, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
EBSU Post Utme Closing Date
The deadline for Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Post Utme registration is not yet fixed.