Download Edo State Civil Service Past Questions and Answers PDF for 2023/2024 Recruitment aptitude test exams into your phone or laptop or you can even print out below.
This article also will give you tips that will make you successful in the Edo State Civil Service aptitude test with hints on the past questions.
Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written Edo State Civil Service exam in the past.
Based on Edo State Civil Service Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 60 minutes.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs. Some of the question that came out last include:
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for the screening exams. Those that got employment into Edo State Civil Service Commission are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategies on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Your preparation start now and this is done by going through Edo State Civil Service recruitment past question in order to familiarize yourself with how questions are being set.
Preparation for Edo State Civil Service final screening is the next stage after the aptitude test. Passing the aptitude test doesn’t equate to getting the job. You must be prepared well for the interview for you to have a better chance to land that your dream job. Practicing Edo State Civil Service answers is not exactly the most exciting activity.
However, it really does make a difference. Academic studies consistently show that candidates who practice get more job offers. Practice makes you a much better and significantly increases your odds of getting hired. You must also be familiar with the core values of the Edo State Civil Service you are applying to and this can be done by surfing through the Edo State Civil Service website. You must be able to channel your answers during the Edo State Civil Service aptitude test to the requirements of the position you applied for.
Edo State Civil Service Past Questions and Answers
We have take time to compiled this Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for you. We have also added accurate answers to help you during preparation.
The cost of the newly updated Edo State Civil Service Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only.
Edo State Civil Service Sample Questions from Previous Years
- Ifeyinwa found that thieves had entered her house in her absence. She went to the police to report the……..
c. break in
2. Gone are the days when he…….enjoy patronage
d. used to
3. All ………….well will Peter
a. are not
b. have not been
c. were not
d. is not
4. The villagers looked………..their leader for good examples
a. up to
b. on to
c. up at
d. forward t o
5. Emeka failed because the examination was……..difficult for him.
1. Simplify log6 + log2 – log12.
2. The interior angles of a pentagon are (2x+5) 0, (x+20) 0, x0, (3x-20)0 and (x+15) 0. Find the value of x?
3. A train travels 60km in M minutes. If its average speed is 400Km per hour, find the value of M.
4. A baker used 40% of a 50kg bag of flour. If 1/ 8 of the amount used was cake, how many kilograms of flour was used for the cake?
A. 2 1/ 2
B. 61/ 4
C. 155/ 8
D. 171/ 2
E. 191/ 3
5. . Find the average of the first four prime numbers greater than 10.
1. Who was the first governor of Central Bank of Nigeria?
A. A.A. Mai-Bornu
C. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
D. Charlse Soludo
2. The House of Representatives is many up of how many members
3. What is the slogan of MTN
A) Everywhere you go
B) Rule your world
C) Now you are talking
D) Talk the talk
4. What is the full meaning of NUPENG?
A. National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas
B. Nigerian Union of Petroleum and Native Gasoline
C. National Union of Petroleum and Gas Workers
D. Nigerian Union Palm Products and Natural Groundnuts
5. When was the naira notes introduced to replace the British pounds?
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any Edo State Civil Service aptitude test, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
How to Get Edo State Civil Service Past Questions PDF
Join our WhatsApp community: https://bit.ly/dpqcommunity
To our community via WhatsApp Right NOW.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Edo State Civil Service Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.