Edo State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is edo state university post utme form out, Below Edo State University post utme screening date, Edo State University post utme form closing date.
Is Edo State University Post UTME Form 2023 out?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State University, Iyamho (EUI) various DEGREE programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Edo State University Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise have started.
How Much is Edo State University Post UTME Form
All Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) Application fee.
Does Edo State University Write Post UTME Exam
Is it truth that Edo State University are writing post utme screening exam this year? Yes. The Edo State University conducts Post Utme Screening Examination before candidates are given admission.
Edo State University Cut off Mark
Authorities of Edo State University, Iyamho (EUI) have released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
To be eligible to participate in Edo State University Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Courses offered in Edo State University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into Edo State University to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- Medical Lab. Science
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- English Language
- History & International Studies
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science &Public Administration
- Human Anatomy
- Medicine & Surgery
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical, Engineering
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology
Click here for the specific requirements for each course.
Edo State University Admission General Requirements
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at: edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2023 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2023 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year Degree programmes.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply for Edo State University Post UTME Form 2023
Visit Edo University portal for online registration https://www.edouniversity.edu.ng/admissions/register
Edo State University Screening Date 2023
This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates who applied for admission into the Edo State University that the management of the institution have announce the date for her second Supplementary screening. The date can be seen below;
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2023 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
Edo State University Post UTME Screening Form Closing Date 2023
When will Edo State University, Iyamho post utme form close. The management of the Edo University, Iyamho (EUI) has not yet fixed the deadline of Edo University Post Utme screening.