Download EFCC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers pdf- The EFCC Past Questions and Answers for Aptitude Test Exam is now available.
The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions EFCC has set in the past.
Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written EFCC in the past.
Based on EFCC Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 01 hour minutes.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs. Some of the question that came out last year include:
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Who ruled as a military ruler the longest
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for EFCC aptitude test. Those that got employment into EFCC are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategies on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Your preparation start now and this is done by going through EFCC past question in order to familiarize yourself with how questions are being set.
Preparation for final screening is the next stage after the aptitude test. Passing the aptitude test doesn’t equate to getting the job. You must be prepared well for the interview for you to have a better chance to land that your dream job. Practicing EFCC answers is not exactly the most exciting activity.
However, it really does make a difference. Academic studies consistently show that candidates who practice get more job offers. Practice makes you a much better and significantly increases your odds of getting hired. You must also be familiar with the core values of the EFCC you are applying to and this can be done by surfing through the EFCC website. You must be able to channel your answers during the EFCC aptitude test to the requirements of the position you applied for.
Kindly check out the samples of the past questions below, and how to get the complete study pack now.
This guide covers how to get EFCC Past Questions and Answers pdf for 2023/2024 Recruitment aptitude test.
Through Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Past Questions and Answers guide, you’ll see how to Download EFCC Recruitment PDF straight to your Mobile phone device.
The past questions and answers covers some of the key questions and answers asked in the past EFCC examination.
2022 EFCC aptitude test date has been fixed. The examination will hold next month.
We’d like to remind you that steady practice of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission past questions will help you in understanding how EFCC set their screening exercise test.
Samples of EFCC Past Questions and Answers
In addition to questions from the major areas above, below is an excerpt of questions from simple knowledge of EFCC related issues:
1. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
a. Unity Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
2. When didn’t the Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
3. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Herbert Macauly
b. Nnamdi Azikiwe
c. Obafemi Awolowo
d. Alhmadu Bello
4. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Nigerian National Democratic party (NNDP)
b. Unity Party of Nigeria
c. National Party of Nigeria
d. Social Democratic Party
5.What name is given to the crime of deliberately burning someone else’s property?
6. There was an explosion at a manufacturing plant. The bodies were burned too badly to identify the victims by sight. What is the next most common way to identify the body in this situation?
a. DNA analysis
c. Dental records
d. Bone structure
7. A man is being accused of murder. He claims his identical twin is the real culprit. He also claims that the fingerprints the EFCC’s found aren’t his, but his twins, who has the same fingerprints as him. Is this possible?
a. Yes, identical twins always have identical fingerprints.
b. No, identical twins do not have identical fingerprints.
c. It is plausible. Identical twins sometimes have identical fingerprints.
8. A skeleton is found inside an empty warehouse. What is the quickest way to determine the gender?
a. Skull size
c. Bone density
d. Pelvic bone structure
9. The process by which criminals convert the proceeds of illegal activities into legitimate funds is called
a. legitimate diversion
b. illegitimate diversion
c. money laundering
d. financial intelligence
10. Cyberlaw categorizes computer-related crime into three categories. Which of the following is an example of a crime in which the use of a computer would be categorized as incidental?
a. Carrying out a buffer overflow to take control of a system
b. The electronic distribution of child pornography
c. Attacking financial systems to steal funds
d. Capturing passwords as they are sent to the authentication server
If you need the complete pages PDF study pack of EFCC Past Questions today, then (Price is N2,000)
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) aptitude test, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
How to Get EFCC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your EFCC Past Question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.
Is there any other Questions you want to get answers to about past questions?