Ekiti State School of Nursing Form 2023/2024. This is to inform the general public that admission forms into the School Of Nursing Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), ADO-EKITI for 2023/2024 academic session are now available for sale on-line.
Is EKSUTH School of Nursing Form out for 2023?
This is to inform the general public that admission forms into the SCHOOL OF NURSING EKSUTH, ADO-EKITI for 2023/2024 Academic session are now available for sale on-line. All qualified candidates are required to apply for the admission into EKSUTH Nursing school 2023.
How Much is EKSUTH School of Nursing Form
The School Of Nursing Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), ADO-EKITI application form FEE is N10,200 (Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira) Only.
Entry Requirement for EKSUTH School of Nursing
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include
- English Language
At not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2022. Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO results.
How to Apply for Ekiti State School of Nursing Form
All interested applicants to visit the application portal: www.eksuthson.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2023/2024 academic session.
- Interested applicant should contact the school for PAST QUESTION BOOKLET.
- Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N10,200 (Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only) which will be STRICTLY paid through the application portal
- No payment should be made to any individual, Agents, or Personal Bank Account(s). Beware of Fraudsters
STEP 1: Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
STEP 2: Click on “Application Instructions” to read the instructions carefully
STEP 3: Clock ‘New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
STEP 4: Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
STEP 5: You will be prompted to make payment online. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen. Payment should be made STRICTLY on the Application portal.
STEP 6: Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
STEP 7: Login into your email address to receive ‘APPLICATION/ACCOUNT VERIFICATION” link. Click on the link to validate your email account for future correspondence. Click on “Upload Result” to upload your O’level
STEP 8: Upon completion, click on “application slip” to print out your application slip containing a summary of your application and other details about your examination.
Ekiti State School of Nursing Closing Date
The Ekiti State School of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
EKSUTH School of Nursing Examination Date
Ekiti State Teaching Hospital, School Of Midwifery Entrance Examination Date;
Time: 8:00AM Prompt
Venue: School of Nursing and Midwifery Hall Inside the School Premises, Ori Apata Adebayo, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Candidates are required to come along with the following items for the Examination:
- Writing Materials
- Face Mask
- Personal Hand Sanitizer
- Coloured Print-out of Application Slip
EKSUTH School of Nursing Interview
Interview for the successful applicants will be conducted as scheduled below:
- Date of Interview: As stated on your application slip.
- Time of Interview: 9:00AM Prompt
Also all applicants are to come with the following documents for interview:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial from Previous School(s)
- Certificate of Local Government Origin.
- Print-out of Olevel Results
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
For enquiries: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870
- DO NOT PAY INTO ANY INDIVIDUAL/ AGENT/ PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
- SCRATCH CARDS/32-DIGIT PIN OBTAINED WILL BE USED TO CHECK RESULTS
- LOSS OF SCRATCH CARD/32-DIGIT PIN WILL ATTRACT REPLACEMENT FEES
EKSUTH Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for EKSUTH Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Ekiti State School of Nursing.
I have compiled the EKSUTH Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download