EkoUNIMED Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out. Application for EkoUNIMED Post UTME / DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session has begun. Below EkoUNIMED post utme screening date, EkoUNIMED post utme form 2023 closing date.
Is EkoUNIMED Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
The Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences, EkoUNIMED Post UTME Screening form 2023/2024 is out for registration. Therefore, suitably qualified candidates are invited to its 2023/2024 academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
The EkoUNIMED Post UTME online registration for the screening exercise has commence.
How Much is EkoUNIMED Post UTME Form
All Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) for Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences screening exercise.
EkoUNIMED Cut off Mark
Authorities of Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences (EkoUNIMED) have released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
To be eligible to participate in EkoUNIMED Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 160 and above for BSc programmes and 180 for Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Courses offered in EkoUNIMED
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into EkoUNIMED to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES WITH DURATION
A. MBBS Degrees Programme
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) -5years
B. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. in Human Anatomy – 3years
- B.Sc. in Medical Biochemistry – 3years
- B.Sc. in Human Physiology – 3years
- B.Sc. in Pharmacology – 3years
EkoUNIMED Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME Candidates that choose the University with a minimum score of 180 for Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) and 160 for BSc programmes in the 2023/2024 UTME Results.
- UTME Candidates who did not choose the University (for Medicine & Surgery) but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2023/2024 UTME Results and ready to change to the University as first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with’ A’ Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) minimum 10 points or
- First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower in relevant disciplines who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
EkoUNIMED Admission Requirements
a. All Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level through WAEC/NECO (or equivalent recognised by the University) in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics and at not more than two (2) sittings for Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
b. Candidates shall satisfy any additional criteria with respect to suitability including interview.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MBBS DEGREES PROGRAMME
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
a. Graduates from Universities recognised by EkoUNIMED in Basic Medical Sciences or Biological Sciences (B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division) Or
b. At least two Advanced Level GCE Passes at acceptable grade level Or
c. Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) at acceptable grade level.
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
a. Science Graduates from Universities recognised by the institution (At least, B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division), Or
b. NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
c. At least two Advanced Level GCE Passes at acceptable grade level.
d. IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Borad), JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics, Or other Foundation Programmes recognised by the institution.
The duration of the Programme of courses for the Board’s Examination is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
How to Apply for EkoUNIMED Post UTME Screening Form
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of #10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only for Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a Profile through the University e-Portal https://studentportal.ekounimed.edu.ng/Applications and thereafter generate a Payment Invoice. Payment can be made through the same Portal.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE APPLICATION INVALID
MODE OF REGISTRATION:
You are paying the sum of 10,000.00 to the school. The details is as shown below:
Application Fee: 8,000.00
Screening Fee: 2,000.00
Service Charge: 1,650.00
1) Visit the University Registration Website: http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and complete the Registration Form online, thereafter print out EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass, One (1) week to Screening date. Candidates applying should please call the following Telephone numbers 08106172902, 07056312352, 08133954899 for technical assistance.
2) Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass
- NECO/WAEC Certificate/Result
- 2023/2024 UTME Result Slip
- D/E candidates should come with original copies + 2 copies each of all their credentials
EkoUNIMED Screening Date
The Post-UTME would be conducted through written and oral format.
Date: Not Yet Specified
Venue: Multi-Purpose Hall of the University, EkoUNIMED, Ijanikin, Lagos.
EkoUNIMED Post UTME Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences (EkoUNIMED) has not yet fixed the deadline of EkoUNIMED Post Utme screening form.