EKSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is eksu admission post utme form out, Below is EKSU post utme screening date, EKSU post utme form 2023 closing date and how to buy EKSU oyo post utme form.
Is EKSU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 out
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening registration has commenced for all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The online registration for eksu oyo post utme form 2023 will Commence on the date to be announce.
How Much is EKSU Post Utme Form
EKSU Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the Post Utme Form.
PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Login to eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
- Select mode of entry, e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card) details to make a payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make a payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
13. Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
Does EKSU Write Post UTME
EKSU will not write Post UTME Examination in 2023/2024 admission exercise. It is easy to gain admission into Ekiti State University. Please, note that, there will no examination.
Will EKSU Accept Awaiting Result
Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
EKSU Post UTME Cut-off Mark
Are you looking for EKSU cut of mark? If yes, then this article is for you. EKSU minimum cut-off mark is 160. The minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) in the University are 240, 220 and 250 respectively.
Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice. Please, note that EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 160 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
Candidates Eligible for EKSU Post UTME Screening
Candidate must have the following:
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening Form
How to Proceed after Payment
- To apply for 2023/2024 UTME/DE go back to the www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click log in to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2023/2024 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically, and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as the first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (1-13 above) to verify payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
EKSU Post UTME Screening Date
The management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has announced that there will be no Examination for the 2023/2024 academic session post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
EKSU Screening Requirements
Schedule and procedure for the Screening would be announced later. Consequently, ALL eligible candidates are advised to check the University website regularly for updates as appropriate.
EKSU Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the EKSU Post Utme form is not yet announced by the school management.