Enugu State Government Recruitment 2023/2024. The Government Jobs in Enugu State 2023/2024 is currently ongoing. You will learn how to apply for enugu state job recruitment 2023 here.
To consider yourself eligible for the recruitment, you need to first check all the educational requirements and other application requirements for Enugu State Government Recruitment 2023/2024.
Available Positions for Ongoing Recruitment in Enugu State Government
- Auditor-General for Local Government
Below are all the necessary requirements for application into Auditor-General for Local Government Recruitment 2023 and other important updates you need to know.
The Auditor General for Local Governments is the Chief Financial Officer of Local Governments of the State and shall be responsible to the State Government for day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the Local Governments.
- Co-ordinating the financial operations of the Local Governments of the State
- Establishing appropriate internal control system.
- Advising the Local Governments on financial matters
- Preparing periodic / annual financial reports of the Local Governments
- Interpreting and installing an efficient accounting system
- Interpreting financial regulations of the Local Governments
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned to him from time to time.
- To be eligible for appointment as the Auditor General for Local
- Governments, the candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- A good Honours Degree, HND, or its equivalent in Accountancy or Finance from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must be a registered member of a recognized Professional Accounting Association / Bodies, ICAN, ANAN.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years progressive experience in similar position
- Evidence of a continuous mandatory professional development
- Proficiency in information and communication technology
Terms of Appointment
- The appointment is for serving Civil / Public servants and will terminate on retirement from service subject to satisfactory performance.
- The conditions of service are as obtainable in the State Civil Service system
- The candidate appointed will be entitled to all officially approved benefits attached to the Office of the Auditor General for Local Governments of Enugu State.
How to Apply for Enugu State Government Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their typewritten Applications with photocopies of relevant credentials (First School Leaving Certificate), Curriculum Vitae (CV), Letter of Identification from Traditional Ruler / Local Government Area, Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age, Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees, one of whom must be the present employer, who are to forward Confidential Report on the applicant directly to the State Government.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelop marked “Post of Auditor General for Local Governments” on the top left-hand corner and addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary (General Administration),
Office of the Secretary to the State Government,
Abuja Building, Government House,
Application Closing Date:
7th February, 2020.