Download Exxon Mobil Past Questions and Answers PDF for 2023/2024 Recruitment aptitude test. Download Exxonmobil Past Question PDF into your phone or laptop below.
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for Exxon Mobil aptitude test. Those that got employment into Exxonmobil are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategies on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Your preparation start now and this is done by going through Exxon Mobil past question in order to familiarize yourself with how questions are being set.
Preparation for final screening is the next stage after the aptitude test. Passing the aptitude test doesn’t equate to getting the job. You must be prepared well for the interview for you to have a better chance to land that your dream job. Practicing Exxon Mobil answers is not exactly the most exciting activity.
However, it really does make a difference. Academic studies consistently show that candidates who practice get more job offers. Practice makes you a much better and significantly increases your odds of getting hired. You must also be familiar with the core values of the Exxon Mobil you are applying to and this can be done by surfing through the Exxonmobil website. You must be able to channel your answers during the Exxonmobil aptitude test to the requirements of the position you applied for.
We have take time to compiled this ExxonMobil Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for you. We have also added accurate answers to help you during preparation.
This Exxon Mobil past questions and answers Test includes;
i. verbal reasoning
ii. Numerical reasoning
iii. Diagrammatic tests.
Exxonmobil Recruitment Past Questions and Answers (Previous Years)
- Whatis the total weight of 9 parcels each weighing 5.25 kg and 7 parcels eachweighing 3.5 kg?
A. 24.5 kg
B. 47.25 kg
C. 49.70 kg
D. 70.25 kg
E. 71.75 kg
2. 90%of all customer enquiries must be dealt with by the end of each week. If therewere 250 enquiries last week, how many of them should have been dealt with bythe end of last Friday?
3. What is the maximum number of items weighing 4.5 kg that can safely be packed in acontainer strong enough to hold 600 kg?
4. Three business machines are priced at $274.50, $287.00 and $295.30. What is theiraverage price?
5. A company imported three items on which duty had to be paid. The items cost $340,$210, and $165 and duty was charged at rates of 18%, 15% and 12% respectively.How much duty was paid in all?
Download a full and updated copy of the Mobil Recruitment Test Past Questions And Answers and also get it delivered to your email box. follow the instruction below.
How to Get Exxon Mobil Recruitment Past Questions PDF
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Exxon Mobil Past Question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.