FCT School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024. The FCT School of nursing form is out for all candidates who are suitably qualified for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada Admission Form
This is to inform interested candidates wishing to seek admission into FCT Schools of Nursing Gwagwalada, Abuja, for Basic Nursing Programme that Admission Forms are now on sale for 2023/2024 academic session.
FCT SON Gwagwalada sales of Basic Nursing admission form for 2023/2024 academic session is expected to commence soon.
FCT School of Nursing Cut off mark
The admission committee of school of nursing Abuja is the ones that reviewed the application and based on your entrance examination result you will be offered admission into the undergraduate degree programme.
However, the cut of mark for the entrance exam is not always being made known either through their portal or any other means. But one thing is certain irrespectively of the cut off mark, if you perform well, you will be offered admission.
How Much is FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
Candidates wishing to obtain the Basic Nursing admission form 2023 should Pay non -refundable fee of N5,200.00 Naira only.
FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Entry Requirements
- WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- The result(s) presented should not be more than 10 years since the examination was written.
- Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of Seventeen (17) years are advised NOT to obtain the forms
- Pregnant women are not eligible for admission.
- Awaiting results are not accepted.
- Applicant must have a functional phone number.
How to Apply for FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
- Pay non -refundable fee of five thousand naira (5,000) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628, First Bank PLC.
- Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are not be retuned to the principal, FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada for Post Basic Nursing Programme.
- Completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for data capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on
30th September, 2022.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE THROUGH REMITA IN A BANK BRANCH.
Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ON REMITA PLATFORM
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Click on FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN
- Click on Who do you want to pay and choose FCT Health & Human Service Secretariat
- Click on Name of Service/Purpose and choose Sale of Forms for Basic Midwifery
- Enter other Payment Details as required and SUBMIT to generate Remita Retrieval Refrence (RRR)
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment
Take the electronic reciept of payment to the school to be converted to reciept and obtain your Application form.
*NOTE: POS/OTHER TRANSFERS etc, NOT ACCEPTABLE : PAYMENT MUST BE THROUGH REMITA AND IN CANDIDATE’S COMPLETE NAME.
FCT School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2023
The Management of the FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada wishes to inform all candidates that the 2023/2024 Basic Nursing entrance examination has been scheduled to hold as follows below:
Entrance examination Date:
Candidates will be allocated to examination centers based on their application IDs.
Candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS to the dontacts phone number provided in the form For further enquiry on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom from
25th Sept, 2022.
ITEMS TO BRING ARE:
- Your Remita Receipt Print Out.
- Your FCTA Issue Receipt
- Your Photocard Print Out (Click to Print)
- Biro/ Pencil
NOTE: Smart Devices, Bags, Books and flimsy papers are not allowed into the Examination Hall.
FCT School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for FCT School of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win FCT Abuja School Of Nursing.
I have compiled the FCT Abuja School Of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download
FCT School of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date 2023
The FCT School of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.