Federal Government Recruitment Job 2023/2024. is federal government recruitment form out. Below is federal government recruitment portal and how to apply federal government recruitment in Nigeria.
Is Federal Government Recruitment Form out for 2023?
If you have waiting to apply for federal government recruitment job 2023, here is the latest news about federal government recruitment agencies.
There are several Federal Government job positions that suit your educational qualification. If you are a degree holder, You are advised to calm down and read this guide very well if you would like to make it In the ongoing federal government recruitment.
For the benefit of those who are not well versed with the function of the Federal Government Recruitment in Nigeria, I am going to give a brief overview before I will talk on the application process.
Federal Government Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of federal government recruitment ongoing. We published Federal Government recruitment update to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
Federal Government Recruitment in Nigeria is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the Federal Government recruitment form 2023.
All publications here are for educational purposes and free.
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
FMARD Recruitment 2023 application form is out! The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2023 session applicants.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
1) State Agribusiness Promotion Officer (SAPO)
Location: Akure, Ondo
- The State Agribusiness Promotion Officer will support the creation of jobs using the Incubator-Apprenticeship Model.
- He/she will be actively involved in the development of agri-enterprise business plan in agricultural commodity production, processing, storage and marketing; support market access to build strong agribusiness and value chain orientation to selected youth and women in the project areas; and explore capacity development of agriculture value chain financing models.
- Develop activities for the State annual work-plan and budgets (AWPB).
- Oversee the selection process of incubators and apprentices with the state.
- Coordinate the development of a training curriculum for incubators and apprentices.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of bankable business plan, marketing strategies, product development and branding; and, linkage to service providers and markets.
- Lead and supervise the implementation of the incubator-apprenticeship model in empowering at least 100 incubators and 4,250 new agri-enterprises in the state.
- Effectively supervise and ensure that the objective of this intervention is achieved and ensure the viability and profitability of the enterprises.
- Coordinate the capacity assessment and strengthening of CADA and the formation of a Commodity Alliance Forum at the LGA Level
- Identify and partner with private sector operators and CADA to avail farmers and other agri-enterprises the opportunity to sustainably access market information (demand, supply and price).
- Give technical direction and management leadership in identifying actions and mechanisms for the promotion and use of value addition technologies including post-harvest handling, processing, storage and packaging.
- Promote the deployment and adoption of friendly productive technologies and the application of efficient/effective, dynamic and profitable modules across the value chains.
- Promote volume of produce for large markets, sustainability of identified farmer markets, reduction of cost of services, and develop cluster / entrepreneurs arrangements and contract arrangements between produce off-takers and weaned agri-entrepreneurs.
- Develop MoU with all categories of service providers (mechanization, agro dealers, sprayers, extension, etc) on areas of engagement and line and terms of support from the project.
- Select service providers where necessary and formulate TORs and scope of work for the service providers. Supervise, monitor and certify the work of service providers for the various activities and assignments.
- Design capacity building and technical assistance measures and activities in the areas of primary production, value addition, market access, business management, quality control and standardization.
- Produce state progress reports and contribute to the drafting of periodic project progress report.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Agribusiness or Agricultural Economics or First Degree in any of the Agriculture related disciplines and MBA or higher degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Marketing or related fields.
- Strong background and practical skills in business development and marketing and at least 3 years work experience on issues and programmes relating to agricultural commodity production, commodity marketing, agro-processing and value chain development and MSME promotion.
- Good negotiation, inter-personal and relational skills.
- Previous experience in working with government and private section developing agri-enterprises / agri-business will be a great advantage.
2) State Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (SMEO)
Location: Akure, Ondo
- The State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for operating, coordinating and facilitating the planning of project M & E activities at the state level.
- He/she will oversee the operationalization of the project PME system and ensure its full linkage with other information and knowledge systems, to enable the project to be flexible and responsive to changing circumstances.
- The Officer will also access the needs and capacity for PME at the state level and design and implement capacity building activities.
- The Officer will work closely with the LGA Desk Officers to ensure a coherent and collaborative approach to PME at the state level.
- Develop activities for the annual work plan and budget (AWPB).
- Organize and supervise focused baseline surveys and assessments of beneficiaries at the beginning of the project to be undertaken by consultants.
- Prepare an M&E Plan, in cluing the projects monitoring formats.
- Establish indicators for outputs, outcomes and impact, monitor implementation processes and performance, and assess outputs and outcomes in line with government and IFAD ORMS guidelines.
- Foster participatory planning and M & E by training and involving stakeholder groups.
- Prepare essential data to be included in quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports.
- Monitor financial and physical progress as well as reporting back to stakeholders to create a better learning environment; undertake project and thematic evaluations.
- Ensure capture of intended impact as well as successes and failures; prepare reports and guide staff in preparing their progress reports.
- Implement report formats so that all reports from service providers / implementing partners can be regularly and conveniently compiled / aggregated to contribute to the overall project results framework.
- Organize and oversee state level annual review and planning workshops and preparation of AWPB.
- Inform and join supervision missions by screening and analysing reports.
- Select service providers where necessary and formulate TOR’s and scope of work for the service providers. Supervise, monitor and certify the work of service providers for the various activities and assignments.
- Contribute to the drafting and consolidation of the periodic project progress reports of the state.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree or higher level University Degree in Agricultural Economics, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics or other relevant field.
- Proficient in the use of databases and spread-sheets, statistical and other software packages for both quantitative and qualitative analysis and demonstrated skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis and data management.
- Experience in analyzing complex programmes or policies.
- A minimum of 8 years proven experience working in, designing and implementing M&E / Results-based management and / or project management in areas such as agriculture, natural resources, rural finance and policy matters.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Have thorough understanding of analytical tools.
- Have solid understanding of use of modern information and communication technology (ICT) in development and excellent knowledge of computer-based communications tools, in particular web-and mobile-based technology.
- Experience in facilitation, in particular of learning processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in the major local Languages will be an asset.
How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment
All applications are done at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment office.
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2023 is free. Do not pay anyone to help you with the recruitment.
Ready to apply, Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All contract appointments listed above are for a period of two (2) years in its the first instance, renewable subject to satisfactory performance acceptable to government and IFAD.
FMARD Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The FMARD Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. All the guide here is to direct you on what to do when the application form is out.
Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
If you need our future update on Federal Government of Nigeria or Federal Government Recruitment, kindly drop a comment now.