Federal Government Scholarship Portal 2023/2024. The Application Form for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards To Study Overseas is out. You will learn how to apply at the official Federal Government Scholarship portal.
This Federal Government Scholarship is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in Nigerian Universities. I will give you guides on how to apply for 2023 FSBN scholarship and get your scholarship approved. Stay focus and read through.
Before you apply, it is important that you know about Federal Government scholarship. Are you interested in applying for this ongoing scholarship? Then you should follow the details below.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2023/2024 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field Of Study:
Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologist and
Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D.) in all fields.
Eligibility Applicants for Federal Government Scholarship
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (7) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2021 & 2022) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2022) only. The age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
i) N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
ii) Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
How to Apply Federal Government Scholarship
To apply for Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards to Study Overseas, kindly follow the steps below:
Kindly visit, http://www.education.gov.ng/
Click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page.
Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online.
Print the completed Application Form.
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- Birth Certificate & Indigene letter
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
Federal Government Scholarship Form Closing Date 2023
Kindly note that the deadline for the application is 06 January 2023. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
The Federal Scholarship Borad 2023 is free. Do not pay anyone to help you with the Scholarship.