Federal Polytechnic Idah, FPI Admission List 2023/2024. The 1st and 2nd admission list of Federal Polytechnic Idah for admitted candidates for 2023/2024 Admission into various ND & HND Full-Time programmes has now been released.
Is Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List 2023 Out?
Federal Polytechnic Idah ND and HND 1st batch and 2nd batch admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FPI Admission List 2023/2024
Follow the steps below to check whether your name is on the Federal Polytechnic Idah final Admission List.
Visit the undergraduate admission portal https://student.fepoda.edu.ng/admissionstatus21.php
On the List display… Press ctrl + F, then type in your name or JAMB Reg. No in the space provided, then Press Enter to search for your name…
(1) Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
(2) Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
(3) Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
(4) Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
(5) Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Poly Idah admission status.
You will then be notified if you have been offered admission into Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI)
Note: Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to either accept or reject the offer.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
FPI Acceptance Fee and Registration Guidelines 2023/2024
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, FPI has released the guidelines for the payment of acceptance fee and registration for all newly admitted ND and HND students for 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform newly admitted candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session into NDI & HNDI that they are requested to begin registration IMMEDIATELY.
Required documents needed:
1. Jamb admission letter (ND & HND)
2. School admission letter/Acceptance Letter
3. ND result/Transcript/evidence of Transcript (for HND) only
4. O/L result (NECO, WAEC, &NABTEB)
5. IT letter (HND Only)
6. State of origin certificate
7. RRR/ Post UTME acknowledge slip
8. HND screening payment slip
All Candidates should adhere to the above instructions as those who do not show up may forfeit the admission.
Any candidate who fails to pay will have his/her admission revoked and given to those on our waiting list.
Candidates are to print their acceptance/admission letter upon payment of acceptance fee and are strongly advised to check the Polytechnic website https://fepoda.edu.ng regularly for resumption date for the 2023/2024 academic session.
These are the steps for the payment of the ACCEPTANCE for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
STEP 1: Upload your SSCE (Olevel) results to JAMB portal (if you have not already done so).
STEP 2: LOGIN TO THE STUDENT PORTAL www.myportal.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number and pay Acceptance Fee of 10,000 Naira for HND students and 5,000 Naira for ND students through Remita.
STEP 3: Wait for 4 (four) working days from the day you confirmed your Acceptance Fee Payment Online.
STEP 4: Visit JAMB Portal, login to your JAMB PROFILE and Accept JAMB Admission.
STEP 5: Wait for 2 (two) working days from the day you Accepted Admission from JAMB Portal.
STEP 6: Login to the Polytechnic Student Portal www.myportal.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number. Print the Polytechnic ACCEPTANCE and ADMISSION LETTERS.
STEP 7: Continue with other Registration process.
- All NDI students are required to obtain and complete the school form at the rate of N5,500.00 through the same school portal before he/she is allowed to Register Courses for the Semester.
- Note: You are advised to check the Polytechnic Portal regularly for resumption date for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.