Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form 2023/2024. The FPNO ND / HND Screening form for 2023/2024 academic session is now available online for sale. Below Nekede Poly post utme screening date and Federal Polytechnic Nekede post utme form closing date.
Is Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form 2023 out?
This is to inform the general public that made Nekede Poly ND and HND admission Form for 2023/2024 into Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri Full time Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session as their first choice and second choice of institution, that sale of forms online for the Post-UTME has commenced.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme Cutoff Mark
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) Post UTME cut off mark is 140. Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for the FPNO Post Utme form.
Download Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
How Much is FPNO Post UTME Form
All Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
Courses offered in Federal Polytechnic Nekede
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into FPNO to know the list of ND Full-Time courses offered and admission requirements.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Business and Management Technology.
- ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT
- BANKING & FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY DEPARTMENT
- MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- TAXATION DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Engineering Technology.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- PETROLEUM AND MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
The following are the list of departments under School of Industrial and Applied Sciences.
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS DEPARTMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- DISPENSING OPTOMETRY DEPARTMENT
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Environmental and Design Technology.
- ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ARTS AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
The following are the list of departments under School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
Eligibility for Federal Poly Nekede Post Utme Screening Form
- Candidates must score a minimum of 140 in JAMB.
- Candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- They must have at least five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
NOTE: Candidates who used our institution as 2nd or 3,d choice must go to JAMB website and change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their first choice before they will be considered for admission. They should also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form
- All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng, and click on “Application link” on the home page under students. Depending on your interest, choose either HND or ND to proceed.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Microfinance Bank or any bank of your choice and make a payment of (
N10,000.00) Ten Thousand Naira only on Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice Number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng., and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
The following are required:
(a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
(b) 2023/2024 UTME Score.
(c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
NB: Candidates are advised to Change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri as their FIRST CHOICE institution and also note that any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form Deadline 2023
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form closing date. The management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) has not yet fixed the deadline of FPNO Post Utme screening form.