FIRS Recruitment 2023/2024. is firs recruitment form out, Below is firs recruitment portal 2023 www.firs.gov.ng, firs recruitment requirements and how to apply for the jobs.
Is FIRS Recruitment form 2023 out
The application portal for the FIRS Recruitment Abuja is now out. You can now read how to apply for FIRS recruitment exercise here.
There are several job positions that suit your educational qualification. If you are a Master’s Degree holders or BSc holders, You are advised to calm down and read this guide very well if you would like to make it In the ongoing Recruitment.
FIRS Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of FIRS Recruitment Form 2023. We published FIRS Recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
The official portal remains www.firs.gov.ng
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
FIRS online application form is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the Federal Inland Revenue Service online application form.
All publications here are for educational purposes and free.
Available Positions for FIRS Job Recruitment
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the FIRS recruitment 2023 exercise to fill the job positions below:
- Officer I Tax
- Officer II Tax
- Assistant Manager Tax
Below is a full application guide that will highlight the FIRS recruitment requirement form, official Recruitment Portal, guidelines and the latest news on the FIRS ongoing recruitment.
One thing that makes people fail recruitment is their inability to follow due process and obeying the requirements.
After the deadline for online submission of forms, all applicants’ application will be reviewed. Anyone that does not conform to the standard of the requirements will get disqualified automatically.
Then those that got shortlisted will now move ahead for physical screening/document verification.
FIRS Recruitment Requirements
The general requirements of Federal Inland Revenue Service require that all applicants must have
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Must have NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment
All applications are done online at the FIRS online recruitment portal.
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful.
The mode of application submission is online, interested candidates should visit the FIRS official website/portal on www.firs.gov.ng OR (https://www.firs.gov.ng/careers.html) to register. Please note that the application form is free, multiple applications will be disqualified.
FIRS Recruitment Form Closing Date 2023
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment Form 2023/2024 is not yet out. All the guide here is to direct you on what to do when the application form is out.