FUBK Admission List PDF 2023/2024 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch released. The federal university birnin kebbi admission lists for first, second, third and forth Batch 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Is FUBK Admission List out 2023?
The Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) has released the names of admitted students for 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates are to check their admission status to know whether they are offered admission or not into the University.
The FUBK first (1st), second (2nd), third (3rd) and fourth (4th) batch admission lists is out on the official school portal of FUBK.
The portal will enable all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening of FUBK to know their admission status.
Follow the steps below to check whether your name is on the FUBK final Admission List.
How to Check FUBK Admission List 2023
There are three ways to check if you have been enlisted by Federal University Birnin-Kebbi or not.
FUBK Admission List 2023/24 PDF Download
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download.
The second step is to;
- Kindly log on to FUBK admission status checking portal via http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check’ to access your FUBK admission status.
Or you can alternatively,
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUBK admission status.
The Admission Lists has been made available on the school notice board for checking. Admitted Students are to report at the School for Registration immediately.
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
Candidates are required to
- Make sure that they upload their O’Level Results on the JAMB Portal Candidates are advised to visit any accredited JAMB CBT centre to do so.
- Candidates are advised to log on to their (Personal) JAMB Portal to either Accept or Reject Admission Offer.
Admitted candidates will be notified on when the confirmation of admission and registration begins at the University Main Campus, along Kalgo-Bunza Road.
The candidates will be expected to come along with the originals of their Credentials/Certificates, JAMB UTME Result Slip, JAMB online Admission Letter, Six passport-size photographs and Local Government Indigenization Letter.
If you have any questions regarding FUBK Admission List 2023, kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to your questions promptly.