FUBK Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is FUBK post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below FUBK post utme screening date, FUBK post utme form closing date and how to apply for Federal University, Birnin Kebbi post utme application form.
Is FUBK Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
Federal University, Birnin Kebbi, FUBK Post UTME and Direct Entry forms for the 2023/2024 academic session sales of the screening form has started.
Download FUBK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
How Much is FUBK Post UTME Form
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for FUBK post UTME screening exercise.
FUBK Cut off Mark
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for FUBK Post Utme is 140 for all the courses. The Federal University, Birnin Kebbi cut off mark also known as minimum score is 140 for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
Courses offered in Federal University, Birnin Kebbi
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into FUBK to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DEMOGRAPHY AND SOCIAL STATISTICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
Eligibility for FUBK Post UTME/DE Screening Exercises
- ELIGIBILITY For FUBK Direct Entry Screening: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR FUBK UTME UTME candidates: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have scored 140 points and above are eligible to attend the exercise.
How to apply for FUBK Post UTME Screening Form
Guidelines for Online Application
Candidates are hereby advised to visit the University portal at http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to apply. The sum of N2,000.00 Naira only (Bank charges inclusive) shall be paid for the screening exercise through any commercial bank nationwide, by using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and invoice generated on the University portal. Payment can be made immediately.
Please follow the registration procedures as below:
- Login to the Admission Screening Portal using your JAMB Number as username, and surname as password
- If you have difficulty in logging in, you can use the retrieve password option
- Upon successful Login, provide a functional phone number and email address. Then click on Generate Invoice
- You Will Be Redirected To Remita Immediately, Wait For Some Seconds
- Print the Remita and Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment
- Log back to http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to complete registration
- For any enquiry, please email us at email@example.com
FUBK Post-UTME Screening Date
When is the date for FUBK Post-UTME Screening? The physical screening takes place as par schedule attached:
NOTE: All candidates are to come along with the following
- Original of UTME/DE result slip and photocopy of same
- Original and photocopies of credentials (where available)
- Evidence of payment for the screening
- PUTME registration slip
FUBK Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) has not fixed the deadline for the Post Utme screening form.