FUGUS Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is FUGUS post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below FUGUS post utme screening date, FUGUS post utme form closing date and how to apply for Federal University, Gusau post utme application form.
Is FUGUS Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
The management of Federal University, Gusau Zamfara, FUGUS wishes to inform all candidates and the general public that the FUGUS Post UTME and DE screening form registration for 2023/2024 has commenced.
The Federal University, Gusau Zamfara Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise has started. The registration can be done online, from anywhere and at any-time before the closing date.
How Much is FUGUS Post UTME Form
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Federal University, Gusau post UTME screening exercise. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUGUS Cut off Mark
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for FUGUS Post Utme is 160 for all the courses. The minimum cut-off mark is 160.
Courses offered in Federal University Gusau
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into FUGUS to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- ARABIC STUDIES
- AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- METALWORK / WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
Eligibility for FUGUS Post UTME/DE Screening
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
How to Apply for FUGUS Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
FUGUS Screening Date
The online screening exercise for admission into the Federal University, Gusau for 2023/2024 Academic Session will commence soon.
FUGUS Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the Federal University, Gusau (FUGUS) has not yet fixed the deadline of FUGUS Post Utme screening form.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.