FUKashere Admission List 2023/2024 PDF. Is fukashere 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th batch admission list out, Below is fukashere admission status checking portal.
Is FUKashere Admission List out for 2023?
This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2023/2024 Federal University, Kashere (FUKashere) Post UTME Examination that the FUKashere admission lists is out for All batches.
The portal will enable all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening of FUKashere to know their admission status.
FUKashere first (1st), second (2nd) and third (3rd) batch admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
Follow the steps below to check whether your name is on the FUKashere final Admission List.
FUKashere Admission List 2023/24 PDF Download
How to Check FUKashere Admission List
There are two ways to check if you have been enlisted by FUKashere or not.
The first step is to;
- Go to FUKashere admission status checking portal HERE.
- Enter your JAMB registration in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your FUKashere admission status.
Or you can alternatively,
- Go https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUKashere admission status.
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Proceed to registration (Federal University Kashere Students’ Registration Procedure)
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Warning: If your status is ‘Not Admitted’, patiently wait for the release of subsequent admissions.