FUKASHERE Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is out. The Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Below FUKASHERE post utme screening date, FUKASHERE post utme form closing date and how to apply for FUKASHERE post utme form.
When will FUKASHERE Post UTME Form Be Out 2023?
This notice is to all candidates that made Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE) as their first choice and second choice of institution in the 2023/2024 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise.
Federal University of Kashere Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise has started.
Download FUKashere Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
How Much is FUKASHERE Post UTME Form
All Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) using non refundable screening fee.
FUKASHERE 2023/2024 Cut off Mark
The authority of the Federal University, Kashere has released the cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
To be eligible to write the Federal University, Kashere post UTME screening exercise, candidates must choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the last UTME and scored a minimum of 150 points.
Courses offered in Federal University Kashere
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into FUKASHERE to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ECONOMICS AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
Eligible Candidates For FUKASHERE Post UTME
Candidates who choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2023 UTME and scored a minimum of 150 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Form
Below are the guides to follow to apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME screening exercise:
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non refundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- Upload the filled form, print a copy for presentation at the Screening Venue.
Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their *0* LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
FUKASHERE Screening Date
When is the date for FUKASHERE Post-UTME Screening 2023? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
Documents required for screening
- Original and photocopies of their credentials
- Scratch card (s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results
- Evidence of payment of post UTME non refundable screening fee
- Downloaded/printed online registration form
FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Form Closing Date 2023
The FUKASHERE Post UTME Registration for the online screening exercise dateline has not yet fixed.