FULAFIA Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is fulafia post utme / DE form out, Below FULAFIA post utme screening date, FULAFIA post utme form closing date and how to apply for FULAFIA post utme form.
Is FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form Out 2023?
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State as their first, second and Third choice and scored the mandatory cut-off point and above in this year (2023 UTME) that the University is set to conduct Post-UTME screening exercise.
The Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2023/2024 academic year has commenced.
How Much is FULAFIA Post UTME Form
Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise. Screening exercise is strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time.
Does FULAFIA Write Post UTME Exam
Is it truth that FULAFIA are writing post utme screening exam this year? Yes. The Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) conducts Post Utme Screening Examination before candidates are given admission.
Federal University Lafia Cut off Mark
FULAFIA Cut-off Mark for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out. We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Federal University, Lafia, (FULAFIA) that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2023/2024 academic session is 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
Courses offered in Federal University Lafia
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into FULAFIA to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CREATIVE AND VISUAL ARTS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL WORK
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
- Must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form 2023
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2023/2024 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
4. Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
Fill the application form correctly and click “Submit” button.
FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Date 2023
The date for UI post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and sms. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
NB: Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form Closing Date 2023
The FULAFIA Post UTME Registration for the screening exercise will close on the date to be announce.