FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2022/2023. Is FULOKOJA post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below FULOKOJA post utme screening date, FULOKOJA post utme form closing date and how to apply for Federal University, Lokoja post utme application form.
Is FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2022 Out?
This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME and are seeking admission into the prestigious Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State, to register online and fill the necessary information required for the screening exercise for 2022/2022 session. Furthermore, candidates must have chosen FULOKOJA as first choice or second choice in 2022 UTME.
When is FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2022 Coming out
Federal University, Lokoja Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence from Monday, September 19, 2022 for Candidates to submit their personal and academic details for the online screening exercise.
How Much is FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2022
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for FULOKOJA post UTME screening exercise.
FULOKOJA Cut off Mark 2022
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as the most preferred Choice and scored 170 and above (220 and above for MBBS) are eligible for the screening exercise.
Courses offered in Federal University Lokoja
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into FULOKOJA to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice and scored 170 and above (220 and above for MBBS) are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
How to Register for FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form 2022
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2022/2023 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Click on Biodata and update your personal information and examination record(s).
- UTME Candidates: Update your personal information and examination record (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year and grades).
- DE Candidates: Update your personal information, O’level examination record (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year and grades) as well as previous academic records as requested.
(Please note that upload of wrong O’level result(s) details (i.e., exam no., type & year) will lead to automatic disqualification).
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR; or
- CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the payment page on the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
- SCREENING PAGE: Proceed to the Post-UTME Screening page.
- Select your most preferred choice of programme from the drop-down list of courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Please note that you will be screened based on your most-preferred choice of programme. Also, note that your UTME and O’level subjects must qualify you for your most preferred choice of programme.
- (Please visit the University website www.fulokoja.edu.ng for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja)
- Next, select the 5 O’level subjects that match your choice of programme.
- Carefully upload a fresh O’level Examination Scratch Card detail for verification.
- (Please note that upload of wrong O’level Examination Scratch Card detail will lead to automatic disqualification. You are allowed to use the scratch card once, to verify your result).
- Wait for confirmation of result verification.
- Once your O’level result(s) has/have been confirmed, proceed to print out the result of the screening exercise.
FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening Date 2022
When is the date for FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening? This page will update you with the right info. It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for Federal University, Lokoja Post-UTME Screening 2022/2023 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
Please note the following:
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
Candidates awaiting O’level result(s) may apply but should note that only those with O’level result(s) will be considered for admission once the admissions process begins.
Only candidates who uploaded their O’level result(s) on the JAMB e-Facility would be eligible for admission. Please note that uploading of data on the JAMB e-Facility can only be done successfully at JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited Centre.
Only candidates who participated in the Screening Exercise would be considered for admission in the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Also, only DE candidates who applied through the 2022 JAMB Registration Exercise and chose FUL as their 1st choice would be considered for the screening exercise.
A successful screening exercise does not guarantee admission into Federal University Lokoja. The Central Admissions Committee of the University would still apply other admission modalities in considering your application.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
FULOKOJA Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2022
The management of the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has fixed the deadline for the application of FULOKOJA Post Utme screening form on MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2022.
Tips to Pass FULOKOJA Post UTME 2022
Everything you need to know about the Federal University, Lokoja Post UTME and how to pass excellently well will be discussed in this article, and you are encouraged to leave a comment if you have questions.
FULOKOJA admission aggregate is determined by JAMB score and Post-UTME score i.e.( JAMB score/8) + (Post UTME score/2). However, you must have met the O’level criteria before you can be offered admission.
Firstly, before you can be invited to write FULOKOJA Post UTME 2022/2023, you must have scored at least 200 in JAMB. And a higher score like 250 and above is suitable for candidates who want to study competitive courses at the Federal University, Lokoja.
I have discovered that candidates who fail FULOKOJA Post JAMB were unaware of tips to success in the exam. And because of the level of failure, I have decided to write success tips for candidates who want to write Federal University, Lokoja Post JAMB.
- The test is Paper-based against the computer-based in some universities in Nigeria
- You have 90 minutes to answer 100 questions
- You will be given a practice question during registration, and some questions out of it will come out. Expect something like 6-10 questions from the practice questions.
- The same subject combination you wrote in JAMB is the same you will write in FULOKOJA PUTME
- No calculator is allowed
- You’ll be tested with 25 questions from each subject