FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is FUNAAB post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below FUNAAB post utme screening date, FUNAAB post utme form closing date and how to apply for Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta post utme application form.
Is FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to apply online for the 2023/2024 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME registration for screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session start on the date to be announce.
How Much is FUNAAB Post UTME Form
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta post UTME screening exercise.
Download FUNAAB Post UTME Past Question And Answers PDF
FUNAAB Cut off Mark
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for FUNAAB Post Utme is 160 for all the courses. The University of Agriculture, Abeokuta cut off mark also known as minimum score is 160 for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
FUNAAB Change of Course
All request for or enquiries about change of institution/course should be directed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Courses offered in University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into FUNAAB to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Protection
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Pure and Applied Botany
- Pure and Applied Zoology
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Veterinary Medicine
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Eligible candidates for FUNAAB Post UTME Screening
General O’Level Requirement
- Applicants must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’Level Credit in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants are advised to Check FUNAAB’s Brochure and confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill your e-application form.
- Candidates must have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), sat for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 marks.
- Candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission and chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution.Further, they are required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than
Friday, 9th December, 2022.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Form
Guidelines for Online Application
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/), click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
FUNAAB Screening Date
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta post utme Screening Date. The further information on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will be communicated in due course.
FUNAAB Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) deadline for the Post Utme screening form is not yet out.