FUOYE Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is FUOYE Direct Entry (DE) Form form for 2023 out, Below is FUOYE post utme screening test date, fuoye post utme form 2023 closing date and how to get fuoye post utme application form.
Is FUOYE Post UTME Form Out for 2023?
This is to invite candidates who have chosen Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, FUOYE as their First Choice (UTME and DIRECT ENTRY) and scored the required minimum of 160 and Lower Credit for direct entry candidates for the 2023/2024 screening exercise. The below in the faculties in which the affected Courses/Programmes are offered.
When will FUOYE Post UTME Form be out
The FUOYE online screening exercise will take place on the date to be announce.
Does FUOYE Write Post UTME Screening Test Exam
The answer is YES, The Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE)D conducts Post Utme Screening Examination before candidates are given admission.
How Much is FUOYE Post UTME Form 2022
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only, Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
FUOYE Cut off Mark
The management of the Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise. The FUOYE minimum cut-off mark is 150 and Above.
DEPARTMENTAL / PROGRAMME CUT-OFFS MARKS
(1) The Cutoff Mark for each department varies depending on the performance of Candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
(2) Candidate must be at least 16 year of age.
Faculty of Agriculture:
- Agricultural Economics and Extension – 160
- Animal Production And Health – 170
- Crop Science and Horticulture – 150
- Fisheries And Aquaculture – 160
- Food Science And Technology – 190
- Hospitality And Tourism Management – 160
- Soil Science And Land Resources Management – 150
- Water Resources Management And Agro meteorology – 160
Faculty Of Arts:
- English And Literary Studies – 200
- History And International Relations – 180
- Linguistics and languages – 180
- Theatre And Media Arts – 200
- Philosophy – 160
- Religious Studies – 150
Faculty Of Education:
- Agricultural Education -160
- Biology Education – 160
- Business Education – 160
- Chemistry Education – 150
- Educational Management – 150
- English Language Education – 180
- Library And Information Science -170
- Mathematics Education – 160
- Physics Education -150
- Economics Education – 160
- Educational Technology – 150
- Guidance And Counselling – 170
- Human Kinetics – 150
- Health Education -160
- Adult Education – 150
Faculty Of Engineering:
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources -180
- Civil Engineering – 220
- Computer Engineering – 200
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 200
- Mechanical Engineering – 200
- Mechatronics Engineering – 200
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering – 150
LAW – 220
Faculty Of Management Sciences:
- Accounting – 200
- Banking and Finance – 180
- Business Administration – 200
- Public Administration – 180
Faculty of Pharmacy
Doctor of Pharmacy – 220
Faculty Of Science:
- Animal and Environmental Biology -170
- Biochemistry – 200
- Computer Sciences – 210
- Geology – 180
- Geophysics -170
- Chemistry – 160
- Industrial Chemistry – 170
- Mathematics – 160
- Microbiology – 210
- Physics -150
- Plant Science and Biotechnology – 150
- Statistics – 150
- Environmental Management and Toxicology – 160
Faculty Of Social Science:
- Criminology and Security Studies – 190
- Demography and Social Statistics -150
- Economics and Development Studies – 200
- Mass Communication 220
- Peace and Conflict Resolution – 180
- Political Science – 200
- Psychology -170
- Sociology -190
Faculty of Environmental Design and Management
- Architecture – 200
- Building – 160
- Estate Management – 160
- Quantity Surveying – 160
- Surveying and Geoinformatics – 180
- Urban and Regional Planing – 160
Eligible Candidates for FUOYE Post UTME Screening
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME at-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must passes a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (inducing English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), a poses a goad first degree in another field, as the case may be.
How to Register for FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form
- Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
5. After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
6. Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
7. Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
8. Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FUOYE Post UTME Screening Date
Further details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the University website from time to time.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University’s website
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form Closing Date
The FUOYE Post UTME Registration for the screening exercise closing date is
Sunday, 4th September, 2022.