GSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is Gombe State University Direct Entry (DE) Form form for 2023 out, Below is GSU post utme screening date, GSU post utme form 2023 closing date and how to buy GSU post utme form.
Is GSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023 Out?
Gombe State University, Gombe, GSU post UTME screening exercise application form for all courses offered in the school for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
How Much is Gombe State University Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates shall pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only.
Gombe State Univeristy Post UTME Screening Cut Off Mark
The general cutoff mark for Gombe State University, Gombe (GSU) Post Utme is 150 and above for admission into the various faculties.
Courses offered in Gombe State University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into GSU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Eligibility Criteria For GSU Post UTME Screening
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 170 points in the UTME, for Degree Programmes in Science, 150 in Education,and Arts and Social Sciences.
- Scored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes Candidates with less than 200 points, particularly for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes, such as;
(i)Minimum JAMB scores of 180: B.Sc. Anatomy, Physiology or Biochemistry;
ii) Minimum JAMB scores of 170: B.Sc. Geology, Geography, Chemistry, Biology, Botany or Zoology, B.Sc. (B.Ed.) Chemistry, 8lology, Geography, Mathematics or Physics;
iii) Minimum JAMB score of 170 plus Inclusion of Mathematics in JAMB combination: B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics or Statistics, Computer Science; B.Sc. (Ed): Mathematics or Physics.
4. Possesses an NCE/UMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry (Please note that the NCE,IJMB, Advanced Level GCE or Diploma must be in the same course being applied for.
How to Apply for GSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023
Eligible candidates shall pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only through the University’s online screening portal.
Candidates shall visit the University portal http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admission/ to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
- Enter the JAMB Registration Number and Click Get Details
- Pay the Screening Fee online Using ATM/Debit/Credit Card, Bank, Transfer, USSD or Visa QR
- FIll the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
- Click ‘Generate Data Form’
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME Test (CBT) Exams Card
Gombe State University Screening Date 2023
Print the two pages, and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals.on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
The dates of Post-UTME Test (CBT) will be communicated to You through the Email Address and GSM Numbers You Provided on the form.
Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise.
GSU Post UTME Registration Closing Date 2023
Candidates are to please take note that deadline for submission of the application for the admission screening is not yet out.