IBBU Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is IBBU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) form out for 2023, Below IBBU post utme screening exam date, IBBU post utme form closing date.
Is IBBU Post UTME Form out for 2023?
Application is hereby open to UTME Candidates who chose the University as First choice with a minimum cut off mark in the 2023/2024 UTME.
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise has started.
How Much is IBBU Post UTME Form
All Eligible candidates are required to pay non refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) for Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Screening Exercise.
IBBU Post UTME Cut off Mark
All candidates who chose the IBB University Labia as their most preferred institution [FIRST CHOICE] in the 2023 UTME and scored 150 and above as wells as Direct Entry applicants are all invited for the screening exercise.
Courses offered in IBBU
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into IBBU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COUNSELLOR EDUCATION
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EXERCISE AND SPORTS SCIENCE
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- SPORT SCIENCE AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT
Eligible candidates for the Screening Exercise
I. Only candidates with UTME score of 150 and above are eligible to register for the screening exercise.
ii. While the Direct Entry(DE candidate are required to pay only the screening fee as well as upload a scanned copy of their GCE Advance level(IJMBE) Alevel NCE or Diploma results.
NB. DE candidate should note that A’level ,NABTEB results is not acceptable for this exercise
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process
All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirements are to proceed to payment online via Paystack.
The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME Screening Form 2023
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Applicants are to visit the links check your UTME eligibility status & make your online payment. (FOR UTME Candidates) OR Click here to check your DE eligibility status & make your online payment. (FOR DE Candidates)
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
• A payment page will be loaded. Proceed to payment via any preferred means listed.
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
- If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Reg. No & Phone No. Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complaints and suggestions should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.
IBBU Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023
The verification and screening exercise will starts on the date to be announced later.