Download ICPC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers pdf- The ICPC Past Questions and Answers for Aptitude Test Exam is now available. The ICPC past question and answer covers some of the key questions and answers asked in the past ICPC examination.
This guide covers how to get ICPC Past Questions and Answers pdf for 2023/2024 Recruitment aptitude test.
The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions ICPC has set in the past.
Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written ICPC in the past.
Based on ICPC Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 1hour.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs. Some of the question that came out last year include:
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Who ruled as a military ruler the longest
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
ICPC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
We have compiled ICPC Recruitment past questions for you to download in pdf file. We have added accurate answers to help you while reading.
Samples of ICPC Past Questions and Answers
- Which of these is a domestic animal.
2) We keep food in the ____________ to prevent spoilage.
3) Scientists perform Experiments in the ________. A. Library
4) Which of these seasons of the year is not present in Nigeria?
5) Which of these options can be used to control plant growth around the house.
6) A pedestrian travel on ___________. A. Water
7) The sun or any star and the planets which move round it is referred to as ____.
A. Sunny system
B. Solar System
C. Solar Plexus
D. Solar power
8) How many months of the year have less than 31 days?
9) The patient was taken to the _________ by the doctor for the surgery.
A. Labour room
10) A female sheep is called
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any ICPC aptitude test, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
How to Get ICPC Past Questions PDF
Join our WhatsApp community: https://bit.ly/dpqcommunity
To our community via WhatsAppRight NOW.
100% guaranteed. We will send your ICPC Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.