IMSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is IMSU post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below IMSU post utme screening date, IMSU post utme form closing date and how to apply for Imo State University post utme application form.
Is IMSU Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
Imo State University, Owerri, IMSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form is out. Application is hereby open to UTME Candidates who chose the University as First choice in the 2023/2024 UTME.
When is IMSU Post UTME Form 2023 Coming out
The Imo State University Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on the date to be announce.
How Much is IMSU Post UTME Form
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Imo State University, Owerri post UTME screening exercise.
IMSU Cut off Mark
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for IMSU Post Utme is 150 for all the courses. The Imo State University cut off mark also known as minimum score is 150 for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
Courses offered in Imo State University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into IMSU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE AND FISHERIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION ACCOUNTING
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND GOVERNMENT
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS AND ADMINSTRATION
- EDUCATIONAL / PSYCHOLOGY GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FINE/APPLIED ARTS
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- INSURANCE AND ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- LAND SURVEYING
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- SOIL SCIENCE
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Eligible candidates for IMSU Post UTME
- Candidates who chose Imo State University, Owerri as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice university but scored the required cut-off mark may also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website and change their institution of first choice to Imo State University, Owerri.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s) or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri on or before 30th October. Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for Direct Entry admission.
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Screening Form
IMSU Post UTME Registration Procedure.
- Visit the University website at: www.imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2023/2024 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ng to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
IMSU Screening Date
This to inform the general public the prestigious Imo state university (IMSU), Owerri has fixed the date for her Post UTME computer based test (CBT) for 2023/2024 for candidates seeking admission into various programmes in the institution.
Dates scheduled for the test are shown below for various programmes:
TIME: The test starts by 8:00am each day at the Imo State University CBT centre.
REQUIRED DOCUMENT: Candidates are required to come along with their JAMB slips as well as IMSU post UTME application forms
Please note the test is for both UTME and DE candidates.
IMSU Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) has not fixed the deadline for the Post Utme screening form.