INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2023/2024. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for 2023 General elections, below is adhoc staff recruitment portal 2023, INEC adhoc staff positions and other latest news on INEC recruitment.
If you are waiting to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 General elections, here is the latest news about INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment registration form.
The INEC ad hoc staff Recruitment is currently ongoing, You only need to check the position you can apply for and submit your application.
This is the full application guide that will highlight the requirements for Adhoc Staff recruitment, You are advised to calm down and read this guide to avoid mistakes that might lead to your disqualification.
Since only applicants whose forms filled with accurate information will be processed, you are advised to desist from such an act if you seriously want a position a INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023.
After the deadline for online submission of forms, all applicants’ application will be reviewed. Anyone that does not conform to the standard of the requirements will get disqualified automatically.
Then those that got shortlisted will now move ahead for physical screening/document verification.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal
Warning! Downloadpastquestion will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
We published INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment news to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
All publications here are for educational purposes and free.
Ok, let’s now proceed with the available positions, requirements and application procedures.
Available Positions & Source Institution and Qualification
1.) Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Federal Public / Civil Service / MDAs – Staff on GL 10-14 (Priority is given MDAs. qualified staff of NYSC / NOA / NIMC.
- INEC Staff – RAOs & other INEC staff not engaged in any other duties (GL 10 – 14).
2.) Presiding Officer (PO) & Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- NYSC – Serving Corps members.
- Former NYSC – Not earlier than 2018 (i.e 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021).
- Federal & State Tertiary Institution – Students in Penultimate year & a year to Convocation.
- MDAs (Federal and State) – Permanent Staff with OND or on GL 07 – 10.
3.) Registration Area Technician (RATECH)
- INEC Staff – Suitable ICT staff (State & HQ) of the Commission not engaged in any other duties.
- NYSC – Serving Corps members in the Commission (where available).
4.) RAC Manager
- The school / institution hosting the RAC or Super RAC – Head of school or/a Staff on GL 07 and above.
- Applicants must not be a political party member.
- Applicants must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
- Applicants must reside in the STATE selected.
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
All applications are done online at the Independent National Electoral Commission online recruitment portal.
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful
Ready to apply, Visit https://pres.inecnigeria.org/
- The help desk details: Vanity number: 0700-CALL-INEC; Email address: email@example.com
- Phone numbers of Specific officers per state are detailed on the portal.
- A link to the INECPRES is also available at the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
- All applicants are encouraged to fill the registration forms online – The MOBILE APP (for android phone only) or web portal (using the laptop/PCs) to be eligible for consideration as ad-hoc staff in 2023 General Elections.
INECAdhoc Staff Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Form for 2023 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.