Download INEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers PDF. The INEC Past Question and Answer for 2023 Exam is now available.
This guide covers how to get INEC Past Questions and Answers for 2023/2024 Recruitment aptitude test.
Through Independence National Electoral Commission Past Questions and Answers guide, you will see how to Download INEC Recruitment PDF straight to your Mobile phone device.
The past questions and answers covers some of the key questions and answers asked in the past INEC examination.
Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written INEC exam in the past.
Based on INEC Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 01 hour.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs. Some of the question that came out last include:
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for INEC aptitude test. Those that got employment into INEC are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategies on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Your preparation start now and this is done by going through INEC past question in order to familiarize yourself with how questions are being set.
Preparation for final screening is the next stage after the aptitude test. Passing the aptitude test doesn’t equate to getting the job. You must be prepared well for the interview for you to have a better chance to land that your dream job. Practicing INEC answers is not exactly the most exciting activity.
However, it really does make a difference. Academic studies consistently show that candidates who practice get more job offers. Practice makes you a much better and significantly increases your odds of getting hired. You must also be familiar with the core values of the INEC you are applying to and this can be done by surfing through the INEC website. You must be able to channel your answers during the INEC aptitude test to the requirements of the position you applied for.
INEC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers (Previous Years)
1. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die
(a) 1/6 `
Use the following information for question 2 and 3 The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order , 16 of the surnames begins with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
2. What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
3. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
Choose the word nearest to the word in bold
4. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
5. One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people to cut corners
(a) Not to face all problems
(b) to want to become rich quickly
(c) to want to avoid unnecessary hardships
(d) forfeit the opportunity of further education.
Fill each gap with most appropriate option from the list following the gap
6. AIDS ____ is disease that kills slowly but surely
(a) Too much a deadly
(b) Very deadly a
(c) so deadly
(d) such deadly a
7. Students were forbidden _____ secret society
(a) From joining
(b) in joining
(c) to join
(d) on joining
CURRENT AFFAIRS/GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
8. A political concept that defines the beliefs, attitudes and values of a society is called
a. Political socialization
b. Political culture
c. Political transformation
9. A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
(c) voting patterns
10. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
a. Unity Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
11. The first Nigeria leader to become chairman of organization of african unity was:
(A) Tafawa Balewa
(B) Murtala Mohammed
(c) Yakubu Gowon
(D) Aguiyi Ironsi
12. The set of policies on the basis of which countries interact with one another is called
(B) foreign policy
(C) National policy
(D) international relations
We have take time to compiled this INEC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for you. We have also added accurate answers to help you during preparation.
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any INEC aptitude test, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
The cost of the newly updated INEC Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only.
How to Get INEC Past Questions and Answers PDF
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your INEC Past Question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.